Respected Contributor

Just received two Philosophy body souffles I ordered for Mother's Day presents. The correct scent was on the packing invoice but the incorrect scent was in the box. It's too late to return them but the scent they sent was my least favorite and I would've never ordered it. I know there's nothing that can be done, I just needed to vent. Lesson learned: I'll not order anything from the Q again when timely delivery is important. I ordered enough in advance to receive it, just not enough in advance to get the wrong item, return it, and receive what I ordered. So very disappointed.

Honored Contributor

Re: Wrong Items Shipped...grrrr

@Carolina925 wrote:

Just received two Philosophy body souffles I ordered for Mother's Day presents. The correct scent was on the packing invoice but the incorrect scent was in the box. It's too late to return them but the scent they sent was my least favorite and I would've never ordered it. I know there's nothing that can be done, I just needed to vent. Lesson learned: I'll not order anything from the Q again when timely delivery is important. I ordered enough in advance to receive it, just not enough in advance to get the wrong item, return it, and receive what I ordered. So very disappointed.

@Maybe customer service will ship to you with overnight or two day shipping at no charge if you ask.
@

Esteemed Contributor

@dex. Call CS and tell them. It was their mistake. They should fix
Respected Contributor

Thanks y'all! I'm contacting them and keeping my fingers crossed. Figured I was just out of luck.