Super Contributor

Wrong Item in Package Marked for Correct Item

Well, it was bound to happen to me once; and it did today.  I ordered the Belle by Kim Gravel Ponte slim pants in my size in espresso (brown) which were clearance priced. Today I got the Belle by Kim Gravel TripleLuxe knit modern snake printed top in large (not my size anyway)  in a red/white pattern in a clear plastic bag labeled as the ponte knit pants.  Huh?  Obviously this was visible through the sack but still was sent as the brown pants.  I called customer service and was told to send it back and I wouldn't be charged for the return label (hopefully true).  And wouldn't you know it--the brown ponte pants in my size are now gone.  Rats!  I guess I'm lucky this is the only time such a goof has happened as I've read others have had this happen more than once.   Oh, well....

Respected Contributor

Re: Wrong Item in Package Marked for Correct Item

I really doubt that the workers fulfilling orders in the warehouse are looking at the descriptions of what they're pulling. I'm sure they just match the item number.

Honored Contributor

@InStitches49 

this happened to my mom today also.

she ordered two of a laura geller product A379226.

the product label/number was correct, but the wrong product was inside the bubble envelopes inside the box. unfortunately, it is no longer available so i have to order them for her from the laura geller site directly.

will return these for her and make sure to contact the social team via email so that the full amount is credited.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

P.S.

I forgot to say that I don't blame the QVC workers pulling the orders but whoever (or whatever because it may be a robot) put the wrong item into the sack is more likely the "culprit."  And it isn't the end of the world for me but I think it's funny that after all the years I've shopped for items at QVC this is the first time ever this has happened.  I still think the pandemic is really affecting all items we get and will do so for quite a while longer.  We just have to adapt as best as possible.  

Esteemed Contributor

This has happened several times to me this year.......

Respected Contributor

This was a first for me, also, recently.  The wrong item was placed in the plastic bag, with the right item # on the bag.

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Esteemed Contributor

Not surprisingly, it's most likely a technology problem.   The warehouse staff scans SKU barcodes.

It's happened to me twice in the past six months. 

New Contributor

My last two deliveries from QVC had the wrong item shipped. I believe the description on the bag of what I ordered was correct. However, what was inside looked nothing like what I ordered. Both were LOGO items. I did call customer service to tell them this happened to me twice in order new month. I told them I feel sorry about the warehouse fire and the family of man who died but I just want to let you know this happened two times in a row. The rep said “I’m sorry this happened to you.” And that’s it. No coupon or promo code offered. I didn’t want to ask for one considering I feel pretty horrible so soon after the fire. (The first wrong delivery happened before the fire.) I’m now afraid to order items from QVC especially LOGO products. It’s just the stores have no inventory in my size ever. Thoughts?

New Contributor

And, they were out of my size with the original items I ordered customer service rep verified this) after I received the wrong packages. I wonder if the people who received
the items ordered really didn’t want them them and also got a mistaken delivery. Who knows?