Honored Contributor

I just received my Lock & Lock glass bowls w/venting lids and they sent me the wrong color.  Will I have to send the whole thing back and reorder or can I just get the right color lids?

Frequent Contributor

99.9% sure you will have to return the whole set.  I'd call CS, explain the situation, and get your correct color re-ordered.

It's a pain, I know!!  

Super Contributor

I know this has nothing to do with Lock n Lock lids, and I'm sorry that you got the wrong color. I just wanted to say that last night I received a bag in the mail that contained full length,dark blue jeans. What I ordered were crop length, grey jeans.

Oh...and they weren't even the correct brand. 

Honored Contributor

Well, I won't bother with calling them.  It's already packed up ready to go back.  I did indicate to exchange for the color I wanted so we'll see if that happens.  If not, I didn't need them that badly anyways.  

I do think it's funny that during the presentation I specifically remember David saying the yellow was either sold out or most limited, mainly because I hated the yellow.  Well, guess what color I got?  If they had sent me a red or plum or cinnamon I would've just kept them.  They still show my color (blue) in stock at the moment.

Honored Contributor

If I wanted exactly what I ordered and got the wrong item, I'd always call CS BEFORE mailing the package because I suspect they work in less chaotic conditions.  I can't imagine working in a huge returns warehouse setting.

I ordered LnL only once.  It was a set of just 4 pieces, and when one had a huge crack in its wall, I returned all and have continued to use some 50+ years old Tupperware and lors of other odds and ends.  Not pretty, but good enough for my needs.  Of course, I wouldn't want anyone taking pictures of the interior of my cabinets!

Super Contributor

I actually did call customer service about my incorrect jeans being received. The person I talked to acted like I woke him up and I was boring him with my problem. I explained to him what happened and he said "write that on the slip" and thenhe hung up. Great customer service - NOT.

QVC Customer Care

@Icegoddess

I am sorry that you received the wrong color. Unfortunately we do not have just lids for replacements so I have ordered the correct color (blue, right?) set to be sent out now. I will mark the set you are returning as an exchange. 

Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

Thank you @Beth-QVC.  I have already taped the box up with the return asing for an exchange, so hopefully they won't send me two?  Yes, blue was my preferred color.

QVC Customer Care

@Icegoddess

All good...I have marked this as an exchange so you will not receive 2. Have a great weekend!

Beth QVC

Frequent Contributor

I feel your pain.  I haven't ordered from the Q for a long time but decided to splurge on some new clothes for my new job.  The pants had to be marked the wrong size because they were made for a 7 foot giant.  The Logo top that I splurged on for 80.00 had seams that didn't match and the one top from Denim and Company that started the buying spree must have been sent to someone else.  I loved that top and ordered it for a specific occasion I have in two weeks.  Instead I got a very unattractive HUGE shirt by a different vender.  Not even the same color.  I called customer service and was offered nothing.  I guess it is a sign.  My days of shopping at the Q need to end.  All companies go through struggles.  It seems that packing and shipping are a huge issue for QVC right now.  Maybe they need to hire someone from Amazon!