Regular Contributor

I can do everthing on my account online except write reviews.  I can't see any reviews written either.  Is there a reason this is happening?

Honored Contributor

@goldreich27    Have you tried using a different browser?  It's not uncommon for one to work well while another balks.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Nowadays mine works in spurts, @goldreich27 .

Reviews on this website go from slow to load, to never load, then a few weeks later they're back, but slow again. So I don't even try to use the business end of this website very often.

I use the QVC app for business. Any shopping, videos, placing orders and paying bills I use the app. The reviews always load immediately for me there.

We each have to find our best way here.  Lol!

Esteemed Contributor

OT;  @Kachina624 , are you using the default size font?

I gave up and went with the default size months ago, and now suddenly my default is looking extra-tiny.  Your print size looks like mine used to.  

Honored Contributor

@x Hedge.  I try to never use the default but go to #4 instead.  Sometimes. my tablet. Will decide we're going to use the default.  I just go along for the ride.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

🌿  Just another leaf on the tree, but thank you, @dooBdoo .  

🍃

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

🌿  Just another leaf on the tree, but thank you, @dooBdoo .  

🍃

There's no "just" involved in it, @x Hedge.🌻   You're a leaf that's as important, significant, and lovely as all the other graces of nature or the other pages in a treasured book.   You're welcome.   I appreciate you.

gold star

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova