Honored Contributor

Re: Wow :( Did you know this??

QVC does not refund shipping to and from unless there is a defect. The OP is making is sound like a sliding scale.

The shipping costs have been deducted for a long time, so nothing is new here

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

@FlowerBear wrote:

This is the truth!!  When I saw I had only been credited for those returned boots 80.00 instead of only deducting the 6.95 for the return shipping I called them earlier today.

I asked what was up with this. I was told it depends what you say on your return reason as to what you get as a credit!!

Instead of saying they didnt fit, I picked another option. So due to this it was minus ANOTHER 7.00!! No lie.

I am not happy with any of this.  Due to this return I was out 6.95 PLUS another 7.00!!!

That's the policy. Unless an item is defective, you pay for the S&H both ways. If you just changed your mind about them or decided you didn't like that, that's on you, not QVC.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@FlowerBear wrote:

wow i didnt know this. i will not be ordering anything from qvc now unless it something i know for sure i will be keeping

That's just a good policy in general for any store. When you order and return on a whim and get free shipping both ways, it drives costs up for everyone, including yourself. I don't order things I don't plan on keeping.

Honored Contributor

Yes, I have always known that.  However, it doesn't affect me because I would be honest and always have been. If being honest is about whether or not you are paid for it, then it isn't "honest' we're talking about.  

It isn't about should and shouldn't--it's about honest or not honest. 

Esteemed Contributor

I wonder how many people lie and say an item is "defective", when in reality there is nothing wrong with it, just so they can get all of their money back.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

@MalteseMomma  Shouting is typing all in caps which you DID NOT do. Smiley Wink

Your fonts are just huge which I appreciate.  So "Thank you." Smiley Very Happy

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif