Respected Contributor

Did you know that what you say about a return affects how much you are credited??? 

I had No idea until today about this!  

If I had said didnt fit instead of being Honest I would have gotten more of a credit on the returned boots. WOW just wow. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Wow :( Did you know this??

I never heard of that.  I know if you say it is defective they will reimburse the shipping.

Honored Contributor

Honest feedback is important too so I wouldn't make stuff up.

Honored Contributor

So, what was the reason you returned the boots that resulted in a lower credit?

Respected Contributor

Are you ''sure'' about that???   I find it hard to believe and if it is true, very dishonest way to do business.  QVC mod's need to clarify/verify that statement.

Honored Contributor

Huh where did you learn about this tid bit

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

I would assume the only difference you can get in your credit would be the amount of S&H.  If the product is defective or you received the wrong product, then S&H would be refunded.  For any other reason it may not be refunded.  Other than that the amount you paid and taxes is what you would be refunded.

Honored Contributor

@FlowerBear , with all due respect, that cannot be true.  

I have returned many things and I also track every item on my credit card, I have ALWAYS been credited the correct amount....Are you aware that you (we) pay for shipping to us and then back to QVC if you return the item?  

Maybe that is where your confustion comes in....call customer service or page a moderator on these boards, to have them explain your return.   Let us know what you find out.

Esteemed Contributor

QVC's practice is not to refund shipping/handling fees but the total cost of item including tax is always refunded.  @FlowerBear -What happened differently for you?

Honored Contributor

You are mistaken.  There is no sliding scale on returns.  A return is a return.