Super Contributor

I ordered a LOGO necklace as is.  I know you can expect the item to be used, not in original packaging, etc., but this necklace came in three pieces!  Seriously.  I didn't expect perfection, but didn't expect that either.  

Spoiler

Man Sad

Honored Contributor

Re: Wow! As IS! Really as is

That's unfortunate.  Once and a blue moon, I get a bad one.  Luckily though, the vast majority are like new.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@pinkcrystal- There's a difference between "As Is" and just downright defective.  You should receive an item that's usable and that necklace clearly is not.

If it were me, I'd ask one of the moderators on these forums for help with that.  You shouldn't have to pay return shipping (or lose your original S&H) to send it back, regardless of whether you want to try a replacement or just get a refund.

I've ordered loads of "As Is" items in the past and only rarely had a problem.

Frequent Contributor

That is just appalling to me.  There should be an expectation that the item purchased is functional for a lack of a better word.  What does CS say about this or are the MOD's available to help in a situation like this?  Good Luck!

QVC Customer Care

@pinkcrystal wrote:

I ordered a LOGO necklace as is.  I know you can expect the item to be used, not in original packaging, etc., but this necklace came in three pieces!  Seriously.  I didn't expect perfection, but didn't expect that either.  

Spoiler

Man Sad

Hi @pinkcrystal thank you for posting about this in our Customer Care forum. I apologize that happened, it should have never have been sent out in that condition. Please follow the return instructions for a damaged item on the invoice and please use the pre-paid label to return it to us. I would offer to send a replacement but there is no stock available (it shows 2 but most likely would go to backorder if an order is placed) so I have issued a full refund for this order today. I am very sorry that we have disappointed you with this necklace. ~Kim

Honored Contributor

@pinkcrystalwell there you go, a full refund. I know it's a disappointment that you didn't get your necklace, but with AS IS you are taking a chance.

Super Contributor

I didn't expect the refund either!  Thanks Kim and QVC~!