Esteemed Contributor

Please ask the people from Kringle Express if they would offer the draw string gift bags in large and extra large only...I have no need for all those small bags that come with their sets...I had to buy several of their sets in order to get all my packages wrapped last year now I am stuck with tons of tiny bags that will never be used..

Their bags are wonderful....just need them to update the sizes to just large and extra large...as a separate offering...thank you

Honored Contributor

i agree!  I love those bags, but they add far too many of the small ones, which I just throw away.  I'd even pay extra for a set of various sizes with none of the small bags.  Great bags!

Honored Contributor

that is a good idea

set of small

set of large

Honored Contributor

I'm SURE a lot of shoppers would happily by more than one set if ALL the bags were useful. 

I rarely EVER use the jewelry box sized sets, so I RARELY BUY the assortments.

I DEFINITELY WOULD BUY if I could by "large bag assortment" and "small bag assortment".

@circles@jackthebear@Krimpette GREAT IDEA!

QVC Customer Care

@circles,  I will definitely pass along the suggestion to the Buyers, Thanks for taking the time to post.  

I hope you have a great day!!

Susan Q-Social

Esteemed Contributor

@Susan-QVC wrote:

@circles,  I will definitely pass along the suggestion to the Buyers, Thanks for taking the time to post.  

Susan Q-Social

Thanks, Susan.....I appreciate that....

Esteemed Contributor

Krimpette...jackthebear and Violann....Thanks for the support...Hopefully next year we will see a change...

Honored Contributor

Great idea @circles   I never purchased a set for that very reason, I don't need those little bags.

Esteemed Contributor

@Susan-QVC wrote:

Susan Q-Social

Okay....where did my post go thanking you, Susan, for passing my suggestion on...I posted ....to you....then to the others for supporting me...came back...and my post to you was gone...

Once again....Thank you , Susan...I appreciate your help...

Esteemed Contributor

I would like to add my "yes" to that suggestion!!  In fact,  I wrote the same idea on another thread  .  I have used these bags for years and have lots of the small one left!!  I would like a set of extra large, large and medium!!!  Thanks!!!