Honored Contributor

Re: Worst shopping experience ever . . .

not helpful to OP but just order Amz products from them 

too Captain Obvious?

Honored Contributor

I'm sorry your order is delayed. Fyi, I never order electronics from Q. You can find the same thing on other websites, usually for less money and free shipping. 

New Contributor

Thanks all!

Love the comments to just order items from other sites besides QVC.

There is a saying that cheap things are not good. So said, so done. The Fire Stick was almost 1/2 price what it was on Amazon, but look at the issues!

I won't ever be using QVC again!

Honored Contributor

@Jose123456   There were no issues other than you making a mountain out of a molehill.  You're very naive if you don't think that this is the same procedure used by most internet merchants.  You must not do much shopping. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

Wow! What a nasty comment. 

Occasional Visitor

Totally agree - what a sham company.  Ordered shoes on 9/3, no tracking so never shipped and when I've called twice to cancel ( it is now 9/24 ) I'm told, can't be done the issue is with the post office.  Well, the post office gives tracking numbers even if shipping is slow so the issue is with QVC.  When I call their "customer service"  number and  ask to speak with a suprervisor I'm conveniently disconnected.  I will have to dispute the charge via my credit card but why am I as a customer the one who has to deal with this issue- QVC is responsible for shipping - never again!   

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

if you ordered it from Amazon, you would have received it in 2 or 2 days, without Prime.  The next day with Prime and free shipping.

Uh no. That's some people's experience but not others, though I do agree, ordering from the source in this case would have netted a much better result.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...