Esteemed Contributor

Re: Worst customer service experience ever from QVC

Sorry this happened to you.  I have not had a bad experience with QVC customer service yet.  But some employees are much nicer than others.

I would be hurt too if that happened to me.  I spend a lot of money at QVC and I would hope that they appreciate it.  They would not exisit without their customers and I would like to think they all keep that in mind when issues arise.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Trusted Contributor

@Sitchey: No reason for me not to believe you. I would have been so angry.

Years ago I bought something not at all expensive from HSN. The box arrived empty.

So, of course I called their CS and talked to a young man about it. He didn’t believe me that it was empty. What? Well, you could be lying to get out of paying. Couldn’t believe what I was hearing. I laughed but kept pushing when he finally relented. Offered to resend but told him to keep it and credit my account.

Stopped me from buying from them for a several years. 

Anyway, I don’t doubt your story. Since QVC confirmed they called you and the time, it wasn’t a scam which I thought at first also.

Contributor

Thank you, I appreciate that. I spoke with QVC earlier and I am waiting to hear back from a manager, but she said “I might” get a call back. That’s why I took to the forums. I called the office location that called me and they sent me to the “presidents office” (I have never heard of that before) and the lady (Inez) that I spoke with said I might get a call back. She confirmed that the call I git was in fact from their finance department and that she looked through my history and was unsure why I would be denied and that I shouldn’t have been.  However, I am really hurt about the situation and I don’t feel that the woman who called me should be calling customers, so I truly hope QVC does something or I cannot in good conscience continue to spend my hard earned money here. I am not ok with just leaving this situation as it is. If it was simply bad customer service, I would. But to be treated the way I was as if I was doing something shady and then to be hung up on while refusing to give me her name is beyond bad service.

Contributor

[ Edited ]

Puppy lips-Thank you, your comment was very kind and appreciated! ❤️

Highlighted
Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sadiesadie-Thank you!! It is nice to be believed. I have nothing to gain by making something like this up. It has consumed my day and made me feel sick to my stomach. I am not a thief or a liar. I don’t think anyone would feel good about getting accused of either.

Honored Contributor

@Sitchey wrote:

I attempted to post it several times because I couldn’t see it reflecting on my end, so I tried different forums. I apologize, I am new to these forums and didn’t mean to cause confusion. 

@Sitchey, Welcome to the forums!   To find your posts, just click on your own name -- anywhere, on one of your posts in a thread or at the top right of the page when you're signed in -- and you'll be redirected to your profile complete with all your posts.    I'm sorry you've had this trouble with QVC and I'll bet @Alice-QVC and the QVC Social Team can find a good resolution for you -- they do a great job researching these things, and have helped many customers.   My best to you.😊

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dooBdooThanks for the info! The forum is quite different than the layouts I am use to, so I am struggling to figure it out. Lol 

I am glad that Alice reached out. I genuinely do hope it gets resolved, because I don’t want my relationship with QVC to end. I have always enjoyed QVC and until recently never had a single issue. This has blown me away and saddened me. 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sitchey - I have been into photography since before it was cool.  About 33 years.  I am sure you will LOVE the camera and lens together.  I take Mark everywhere I go.  My son says it is creepy that I've named a camera. 

This summer I get to make my son's senior portraits.  I'm excited and terrified...we are too much alike and sometimes we don't work well together.  

Honored Contributor

@Sitchey.  So did you send an email with all your information to The Mod Alice as she requested?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sitchey wrote:

Thanks for the info! The forum is quite different than the layouts I am use to, so I am struggling to figure it out. Lol 

I am glad that Alice reached out. I genuinely do hope it gets resolved, because I don’t want my relationship with QVC to end. I have always enjoyed QVC and until recently never had a single issue. This has blown me away and saddened me. 

You're welcome, @Sitchey!   If you'll look at the column on the left side of the screen, 2 selections might be helpful:  "Welcome Get Started" toward the top and "Standards" at the bottom of the choices.    I'll post links to them, in case it helps.

Welcome Get Started

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Welcome-Get-Started/bd-p/getting_started

and

QVC Community Standards for Participation

http://www.qvc.com/content/information/qvc-community-standards.html?viewType=gallery&pageSize=96

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova