Valued Contributor

Re: Worst customer service experience ever from QVC

There has been 3 of these attempts to post this. There seems to be something not quite right about it. A new poster with a long complaint that keeps being deleted. A call that sounds fishy. In almost 30 years of shopping with the Q I have never gotten a call from anyone claiming to be from the company. They just don't do that. This sounds like one of those calls from Microsoft or the IRS. And so does the complaint. 

Contributor

I attempted to post it several times because I couldn’t see it reflecting on my end, so I tried different forums. I apologize, I am new to these forums and didn’t mean to cause confusion. 

Contributor

And yes, they do call you. I have also been a loyal customer for many years and had never heard of that until it happened to me. If you think I am lying, please do a search and you will see it has happened to others. I searched before I even called QVC to complain, because I initially thought it was a scammer trying to get me to pay over the phone. However, it was not and QVC confirmed that the call came from their finance department. Before you assume someone is lying I would implore you to research. I am not lying and don’t appreciate the assumptions. What a terribly  cynical world we live in today. 

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@Lapdog wrote:

Could the phone call be a scam?  Someone that wanted your credit card info to take money from you? 

Just a thought.  

@Lapdog I'm thinking this might be what happened, too.  QVC won't process an order until payment is processed, so it doesn't make sense that they would call so soon and just flat out deny a purchase.  If they were calling to say that payment was denied from either the credit card company or bank, that's understandable, but that doesn't seem to be the case here.

Contributor

Thank you. My feelings are really hurt over this. It sounds silly since it’s a company, but I have shopped with them for so long. They said they will see if they can find out exactly who made the call, but they didn’t seem too eager. I hope I am wrong and I really hope they resolve this. The lady who called me should not be calling customers. 

Contributor

Hey, that was my first thought so I searched the number before calling QVC since it wouldn’t let me dial back. when I searched it was listed as a QVC number for their finance department and many other people have received calls from it for various reasons. When I called QVC after searching, the lady confirmed that their records showed me getting a call from their finance department at 9:50, so it was QVC who called. 

Contributor

No, it was QVC who called me. I spoke with them and confirmed. The number that called me was: (610) 701-6905. Until today I didn’t realize they even do this, but they do. They have a right to deny easy pay for any reason. The second woman I spoke with said that there was no reason I should have been denied, but that call was most certainly from QVC and their finance department.

Valued Contributor

@Sitchey - I am sorry this happened to you.  But did you keep the camera?  I have it and I love Mark.  It is probably one of the best I have ever used.  I've used more than a few.  

Contributor

[ Edited ]

Alice-Thank you, I appreciate your kind words. I do have the camera. I didn’t order the lens (through QVC), but kept the camera. I absolutely love it! I have wanted this camera for quite a while and the easy pay allowed me to get it sooner than I projected. I have been doing photography for many years and have never handled a camera that felt this nice and the pictures are so sharp! I had the L-series lens over nighted from Canon and I am really excited to see how the two work together! 

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Sitchey, I am so very sorry this happened. I forwarded your post to our management team. Please email us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com. Again, please accept my apology for the way you were treated.