Trusted Contributor

Well for goodness sake. THANK YOU SO MUCH BETH. You did that in a blink of an eye. 

Thanks to the ladies that suggested I email the Social Team. I didn’t know such a thing existed. I no sooner emailed them and went in to check my order and it was done. 

Wish I had known this sooner but it all worked out in the long run. I do appreciate customer service and there hard work. Today was just unusual with the wait time but the relentless back and forth emails and no one helping me  today was beyond anything I had seen. I guess it was just one of those days. We all have them.

Anyway Beth thanks again for handling this and in such timely manor. You made my day. 

Honored Contributor

I guess I must be lucky because the few times I've had to call CS, I get through quickly but I don't call on a Sunday night during a special event and holiday shopping.  I daresay the phone lines of all major online retailers are busy tonight.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I always have good luck with live chat.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

I always have good luck with live chat.

Second that. I use chat with every on line site that has it as an option. I dislike talking on the phone.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

@Lucylu12- It was nice of you to come back with an update.  Glad that Beth could help you out.  The mods on here are the best, aren't they?  Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

Elite CS at QVC, that is a laugh!