Respected Contributor

Re: Wondering why your order hasn't shipped yet, here's why...

@jackthebear wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

I find that because I've dealt with Q a long time, I cut them slack that I wouldn't any other internet retailer.  I hadn't thought about that, but I do. 

not being able to cancel leaves the customer in a bad place--we are stuck having to wait for the order, then it's incumbent on us to deal with the return , if it's decided that we don't want it anymore.

@jackthebear  I totally agree...and in some cases the customer just won't win. If the item arrives too late and is not defective (during this long shipping delay) the customer is stuck with having to pay for the return. I hope it gets better soon. 

Respected Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

I find that because I've dealt with Q a long time, I cut them slack that I wouldn't any other internet retailer.  I hadn't thought about that, but I do. 

@Sooner I also cut them slack but I am starting to see where the ship is taking on water. I have to decided how long I am going to remain on board before the ship eventually starts to sink. I have shopped at QVC for many years but things are changing and not for the good.

If QVC doesn't tell the customer the order will be delayed the customer will order only to discover after the fact and then there is nothing they can do about it. They can't cancel and the item will eventually ship and the customer will have to deal with getting it back to QVC. In some cases the customer will have to pay for an item they should have been given the opportunity to cancel. I hope it gets better soon.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have an order that's been in process for 16 days!!!  EDD was 5/7. Still waiting and still in process.

Received the same excuses by email from CS and the social media team, but 16 days is a ridiculous amount of time to be "in process". Totally disgusted...

Respected Contributor

In my opinion, broad communications would be more efficient than dealing with problems individually as QVC seems to be doing now.  Their purpose would be to address recurring concerns of customers and keep them informed about what is going on. 

The percentage of various order problems may not be affecting everybody but if I am the one with any of these problems, it’s 100% for me.  

Those not affected could ignore announcements, but I think at least some customers with issues would get the information they need. 

Regular Contributor

I think we should have been notified.  I have two items that were Mother's day gifts.  I think that when the orders finally get mailed they should be overnighted.