Honored Contributor

will ever ship. I ordered back last part of Nov. still in processing.

Santa needs more helpers

Esteemed Contributor

Mine too,my poor dog is waiting for his chicken!!

Occasional Contributor
I placed an order for a Lock n Lock set 16 days ago and it finally arrived today. It was shipped out of Ontario, Calif.; I have heard others mention that that warehouse is particularly backed up and behind, I don't know about others.
I hope your order comes soon.
Super Contributor

I placed an order for 2 items on Nov 7th, I received one of the items last week.  Today QVC sent me an email saying the other part of the order was delivered!  I looked at the track order, and it said UPS was in my area and they would be delivering it.  Noooo, it isn't here.  So since I've now signed up with every delivery service that I know of, I signed in to UPS, they said it was delivered to reception, Corey had signed for it?  Then I saw where they said UPS surepost.  So while I don't physically have it yet, Corey and it must be at my rural post office.  Hopefully I get it tomorrow. 

Honored Contributor

Is it possible to receive something on the 6th when it's still in processing since Nov 28th ?

Anybody have a drone, if so, bring me my grey Susan Graver pants and my polar fleece sheet set.

Thanks !

Honored Contributor

Mine has been mailed !

Now, if the mails don't lose it maybe I'll get my stuff.

Keep fingers crossed !

Respected Contributor

i had an order of 11/25  just ship -  Ontario warehouse.  chronic problems there. 

Honored Contributor

I do better with stuff coming out of Cal. since I'm in Tx. I should get my 2 things next week some time.

won't be ordering nothing else. It would have to be a super duper whooper

deal for me to bite this late in the yr.