Occasional Contributor

Won’t let you cancel your order when there’s an error on their end

Ordered something last week that wasn’t shipped yet, NO ONE HAS ANSWERS to why and I’m so sick of the customer service answer of “just wait a few more days.” No. I am purchasing the item from another company. Since you won’t let me cancel my order still, I’ll have to dispute the charges. I’ve saved all the messages requesting my order to be cancelled, as well as phone calls made with no resolutions. I used to love QVC now it’s just a headache. Very poor customer service. Anyone else have this isssue?!
Honored Contributor

Re: Won’t let you cancel your order when there’s an error on their end

It's been a couple of months now, at least, that orders could not be cancelled, almost right after placing them, in some cases.  Maybe one of the mods can help you.

Honored Contributor

I had an issue some time ago when a couple of orders didn't ship for quite a while (during the time something was wrong in the warehouse and it was at least two weeks).

I found CS to be very reasonable.  No, they couldn't cancel or stop the shipment, but they did note my account to say that the items could be returned at no cost to me, which I thought was reasonable. In the end, when the items arrived, I decided to keep them, but at least I had the option.

Have you notified the moderators on these boards?  They are extremely helpful!

Occasional Contributor

Thank you for replying! How do I notify a moderator?!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CelineD- You can either get their attention on here by notifying them (for example):  

@Beth-QVC @Barbara-QVC

Any of the moderators will respond.

Or you can email them at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com (I think that's the right email, but I'll check back).

QVC Customer Care

@CelineD

Hello I am Beth, one of the moderators here. I am truly sorry for all the troubles with your order but I am also unable to cancel at this time. I realize that the estimated delivery date is the 4th but it looks like it will ship on Monday. I have marked the account to ensure you will not be charged anything at all if you return this item. Also, if you decide that you wish to return I would be happy to organize a pick up for you at no cost. I will continue to monitor this order and provide you with any updates as I receive them.

Beth QVC

QVC Customer Care

@Venezia

that is the correct emaill to reach any of the moderators! Thank you for your assistance as always...

Beth QVC

Occasional Contributor

Thank you Beth for the quick reply, I appreciate your help with this!