Esteemed Contributor

Mods............I just tried to add a couple of items to my wish list and the "add to wish list" block is not there.  Can we no longer add to wish list?  Thank you.

Honored Contributor

Just click on the "heart" in the upper right hand corner of the item.  This is the way HSN has done it for years.

Respected Contributor

@Patriot3 wrote:

Mods............I just tried to add a couple of items to my wish list and the "add to wish list" block is not there.  Can we no longer add to wish list?  Thank you.

@kaydee50 wrote:

Just click on the "heart" in the upper right hand corner of the item.  This is the way HSN has done it for years.

@Patriot3 Same thing happened to me too about a week or so ago - but thanks to someone on these boards - maybe it was @kaydee50  - I discovered that "heart."

Esteemed Contributor

Well my goodness, it worked........thanks, ladies! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

It's so weird ....

I still have the Wish List bar on this desk top using Edge.

My phone and Kindle have switched to the Hearts.

Esteemed Contributor

thanks for the information on how this works "now" in QVC's system. I wondered where the add to wish list option had gone. 

Now I know -- thanks to you wonderful folks, NOT to QVC.

Honored Contributor

I was just about to start a thread about this issue, as I haven't been able to add anything to my wish list for a while now.

I finally added something today by putting the item in my cart, then using "save for later" and then adding it to my wish list!  Ridiculous.

So before I started a new thread I searched for this topic and found the answer.

So my question to QVC is:  Why didn't YOU tell your customers about this change???????  I sure didn't see any announcement of it.

(Good thing I didn't want to add much to my wish list.)

Occasional Contributor

thank you soooooooooo much!! 

Spoiler
Spoiler