Contributor

Wish list is not user friendly

I have been trying to get use to the wish list changes but I am not happy that you can not access the reviews from my list.  I also miss making notes about the products that I am interested in.  It is not user friendly.  A few changes would be nice...I bet I am not the only one.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Wish list is not user friendly

@Seashell girl wrote:

I have been trying to get use to the wish list changes but I am not happy that you can not access the reviews from my list.  I also miss making notes about the products that I am interested in.  It is not user friendly.  A few changes would be nice...I bet I am not the only one.

Hi @Seashell girl

I am sorry that you do not like the changes to the Wish List. I would be happy to submit your feedback for you.

Barb

Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@Seashell girl wrote:

ITA I can't see reviews or videos on things in my wish list.  If I want to see reviews or video I have to put it in my cart.  This has been going on for months now so it would be great if someone could fix this.

Respected Contributor

I agree that the wishlist could benefit from some changes...I usually read the reviews and look at the videos before putting on my wishlist...it would be nice to receive alerts when an item has decreased or increased in price...HSN has this feature but it is called a Favorites list.

Honored Contributor

@Barbara-QVC

Thank you so much for passing the feedback on!

We have been asking and asking for months to correct the problems with the new Wish List design.

There are dozens and dozens of threads with posts stating the problems we are having!

Thank you!

Honored Contributor

@GAQShopr53 wrote:

I agree that the wishlist could benefit from some changes...I usually read the reviews and look at the videos before putting on my wishlist...it would be nice to receive alerts when an item has decreased or increased in price...HSN has this feature but it is called a Favorites list.

Yes, since HSN has taken on some bad features of QVC, e.g., shipping charges on shoes, it would be nice if QVC took on some of the good features of HSN like notifying us when a wish list item drops in price.

Respected Contributor

@kaydee50  I totally agree...just today I had a D&Co. item on my wishlist and just happen to log in and see the price dropped to the zone I was willing to pay...the alerts would be beneficial because the last time this occurred I missed out on the size and color that I wanted.

Honored Contributor

@Barbara-QVC.....The wish list was complained about A LOT when the change was made, I know, because I complained at lot, ha! 

The old format allowed your customer to keep track of color, size, price of an item they wanted to order from your company...It amazes that our complaints/concerns were not addressed.

Respected Contributor

If you have the QVC app the old wish list is there.

Valued Contributor

ITA, why can you not see reviews if you click on an item from your wish list?  so odd.  Also if you delete an item, it brings you back to the top which is annoying but not as bad as the review thing.