Super Contributor

For some unknown reason all but one item were deleted from my wish list.  Anyone else have/had this issue? Items I had are all still available!

Trusted Contributor

There is a message saying it's being worked on. 

Honored Contributor

Yeah, it's being "worked on" just like the shipping problems--LOL!!!

Respected Contributor

There are already 2+ threads regarding this matter.  

Esteemed Contributor

Have never used wish list but (I've heard host say).....your wish items will be removed after a certain time  ??    they will   put it back in stock so another person can purchased. 

Super Contributor

fthunt- you're referring to a customer's shopping cart.  A wish list is not holding anything away from other customers.  The wish list is a place to put items you like and would order at a future date or decide not to order at all.  

New Contributor

Yes.  Not happy!  Whether the item(s) are out of stock, sold out, no longer available, back ordered, etc…, it's an available option under my account and should not be messed with before an informative email.

Occasional Visitor

About 150 items from my wish list have disappeared. I can only see 50 of the items but it still says I have 199 items on my list and won't let me add more than 200. It's really screwed up and I can't find a way to email them about it, very frustrating. There are also some old items that no longer exist that I can't delete no matter how many times I try. 

Valued Contributor

I never got back about 40 items. Oh well - Q's loss.

I wish we had the block to make notes on each item like we used to have. I always used it to write comments about color, what host said about sizing, etc. Hate that they took that away.