Honored Contributor

I had one thing that I wished to cancel and or remove, and all it did was take me to the product page. There was a "cancel" on that page but it didn't have any effect on the wish list page. There is also a Taya item on my wish list and you don't even carry the line anymore. I couldn't even remove that one.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wish List won't remove item

@Judaline - This is now happening in my Wish List, too; it started about a month ago and only affects one item in the list, which is now sold out but wasn't when I first tried to remove it from the list. After speaking with a couple of different customer service agents, it appears that we're just stuck with keeping the item in the list because they have no way to fix the problem. I've even tried deleting everything else in the list first, but nothing will make the unwanted item disappear.

Regular Contributor

I just tried it on my wish list & had no problem. Deleted 4 items with no problem. Maybe contact the Q to see how to fix it?

Esteemed Contributor

@suzylee - This glitch only affects certain random items. As I mentioned above, I can delete everything in my list but one item (and I believe the OP has the same issue), and I've already contacted customer service and technical support, and both confirmed that they can't fix this issue. Fortunately, it's just an annoyance rather than a real problem. If you really want to test this, I'm sure the OP and I would be happy to provide the specific item numbers for you to add to your Wish List, but I'm guessing you don't want to share our frustration...