Contributor

Will this QVC website EVER WORK WELL AGAIN for iPad users?

It's been weeks since QVC changed this website and things are still not fixed.  I still can't get anything to go into "SAVE FOR LATER" on the shopping cart page.  It still takes many tries to get the "SEARCH" to remain on screen to type into it.  It still takes MANY steps to get to "ITEM ON AIR" ( you used to have a simple drop down box in the heading on every page that took you to frequently used pages).  ETC ETC ETC.  

It's become much more difficult to navigate the site; pages constantly jump and the overall shopping experience is no longer a pleasure.  Please tell me there's still a chance that things will be rectified.  Please???

Super Contributor

Re: Will this QVC website EVER WORK WELL AGAIN for iPad users?

I am sorry you are having problems. I have an iPad and I am not experiencing any problems. Have you tried a hard reset? That might help.

Contributor

Thanks, Apple Crisp, I did try that, and  I just tried it again.... it does not work.  I came back on to QVC, put something in my shopping cart, then clicked on "Save for later" and the item totally disappears and the page says, there are no items in your shopping cart.  Nothing I do ends up leaving things in "Save for later".  Prior to the website change I had no problems with the QVC website.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I also use an iPad and although I do not  like the iPad I do not have any problems on this site. 

???

Contributor

[ Edited ]

You're lucky, Mememe, I never used to have any problems on this website either, until they recently changed it.

I love my iPad 4 and will probably get a newer one this year.  I use it for everything including paying all my bills etc.  

Thanks  😊

Frequent Contributor

I have problems with site on my iPad as well.  It was so much better before the change.  When I try to search something, it almost always tells me I have to enter something in the search area when I have already done that.  I don't like the number of steps I have to go through to find the item on air, as by the time I do that my size has sometimes already sold out.  I so wish it would go back to fewer steps to get to recently aired shows as well as program listings.  Why did they have to mess up a good thing???  Also wish I were able to see the various colors of things when I click on the options.  I now can only see the one color that is on the listing.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Using an iPad and, just now, was able to save an item.  It is there under My Saved Items.

Contributor

I totally agree with you, farmerwife, for some of us, they DID mess up a good thing!

Thanks for your input ☺️

Contributor

You are very lucky, Montana, it's been way over a month since I've been able to see or use the "save for later" option. 🙁