Contributor

Re: Will not be ordering again

EVER SINCE QVC BOUGHT HSN. QVC IS A MESS....I WILL NOT BE ORDERING WITH THEM ANYMORE. I ORDERED 1 ITEM AND QVC'S COMPUTER PROGRAM ORDERED "5!" I ATTEMPTED TO CANCELL. CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE OVER AND OVER. THEY SAID THEY WERE WAITING FOR THE VENDER TO REPLY...TO CHANGE THE ORDER. U GOT IT...THEY SHIPPED THE ITEMS...JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH CS. TOLD THEM I WAS NOT GOING TO PAY FOR THE ITEMS OR THE SHIPPING RETURN. I WAS TOLD THAT THEY WOULD REFUND MY MONEY. I ASK IF I WOULD GET EMAIL PERTAINING TO THE ORDER. THE GAL SAID YES. IF THEY DO NOT REFUND MY MONEY - I AM CALLING THE BBB AND THE USPS REPORTING FREUD AND HARRASSMENT CHARGES! 

Honored Contributor

What has Freud got to do with it?  Is he psychoanalyzing the issue? Woman Surprised

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MJL wrote:

EVER SINCE QVC BOUGHT HSN. QVC IS A MESS....I WILL NOT BE ORDERING WITH THEM ANYMORE. I ORDERED 1 ITEM AND QVC'S COMPUTER PROGRAM ORDERED "5!" I ATTEMPTED TO CANCELL. CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE OVER AND OVER. THEY SAID THEY WERE WAITING FOR THE VENDER TO REPLY...TO CHANGE THE ORDER. U GOT IT...THEY SHIPPED THE ITEMS...JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH CS. TOLD THEM I WAS NOT GOING TO PAY FOR THE ITEMS OR THE SHIPPING RETURN. I WAS TOLD THAT THEY WOULD REFUND MY MONEY. I ASK IF I WOULD GET EMAIL PERTAINING TO THE ORDER. THE GAL SAID YES. IF THEY DO NOT REFUND MY MONEY - I AM CALLING THE BBB AND THE USPS REPORTING FREUD AND HARRASSMENT CHARGES! 

@MJL

With all due respect, you said that CS told you that they would waive the return shipping on the additional orders and that you would get a refund email verifying that.

It sounds to me like QVC is doing the right thing in your situation.

Why get so upset/threatening before you know if they do?

JMO

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

@MJL wrote:

QVC's problems with returns and refunds began long before the aquisition of HSN.  There many, many threads here in the forums and posts on QVC FB.  I believe these are QVC's weakest areas.

Honored Contributor

@Belle_Femme  I can sympathize with you as I had a refund problem that I had to contact CS 6 times.  No fun and I wonder who is working in accounting making all these mistakes.  Cat Mad

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I have to agree with the PP

Using a debit card to make ANY purchases online (or even B&M) is asking for a headache and aggravation.  This is what CC's are for.

Esteemed Contributor

Sounds like the vendor sent the 5 out....QVC tried to correct the situation......not much more they can do

Honored Contributor

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

Sounds like the vendor sent the 5 out....QVC tried to correct the situation......not much more they can do

I'd want to see the order confirmation myself, to determine whether it was QVC's fault or not.

My sister-in-law got all angry with JC Penney for sending her a twin mattress pad, instead of the full that she "ordered".  Turns out, she is the one who inadvertently selected "twin" from the drop-down box and she didn't review her order before she hit "submit" or check the order confirmation before the item shipped.  (She was in a rush as usual and just didn't pay attention.)  Then she got mad because she misunderstood the return instructions and it delayed her refund.  Eventually, I took her to the store to return the item.

There's usually a rational explanation for these things.

Honored Contributor

@Belle_Femme wrote:

I want to let the other posters know that Beth called me and helped to recitfy the issue.  She was very kind and understanding, and I appreciate her assistance!

Belle

@Belle_Femme  I'm glad you reported back to us.  Yes, @Beth-QVC is great!  She called me once a long time ago regarding a QVC problem I was having.  I was so surprised when she called and she resolved it for me right away (and also took quite a bit of her time to explain things to me about another QVC gripe I had while I had her on the telephone).  My first CS experience with Beth was that she goes the extra mile so to speak to help a customer, and she has helped me other times since then with order problems so that continues to be my experience with her.  That time she called me I had been very angry about the hassle I was having with QVC and after I hung up the telephone from talking to Beth, I was a happy customer again.   She is a treasure to the company, and in my opinion, the gold standard for how a customer service representative should do his/her job.  I hope she never retires!

BelleFemme, the QVC CS reps who interact with us here in the Customer Care forum (also the moderators) are the cream of the crop of QVC's CS reps, so if you have a problem, it's great to bring it to them over here and save yourself a phone call.

Esteemed Contributor

@Belle_Femme

I have been ordering from QVC since the beginning.   I have never had a issue like this.  I have only waited for return money once.  What I discovered is that they cannot return your money, until they receive the merchandise back.   It takes time for them to process the return and  to receive the merchandise back and issue the credit. 
 I have returned hardly anthing over the years.  I did buy a lantern that I agreed to keep if they brought the price down as the timer did not work.  They agreed but again it took time.  In a case like that , they have to wait till the 30 days passes to make sure you are not going to return it.   That is MO. 
What people have to remeber is that QVC sells to millions of people.  If you cannot get a explaination that suits you contact the Mods on here as they have always helped me.