Valued Contributor

I jut got off the phone with customer service - again - about a refund error.  This time I was to be refunded for two of the same tops I returned but was refunded for only one of them in my bank account.  I am tired of spending so much time addressing these refund errors.  I just cancelled all of my waitlist orders and check status orders.  I am done ordering.  I cannot spend time making sure I am correctly credited every time there's a return, and the sizing has been so inconsistent that I have had to return more than ever recently.  Maybe I'll change my mind after I calm down.  But I'm furious right now because the CSR told me I have to call my bank now and address it with them instead.  Of course, they are not open today, and I have to work when they are.  I shouldn't have to address this.  QVC should contact my bank and tell them I didn't receive the credit they released (according to the CSR).  She didn't care when I expressed that I plan to no longer order from QVC, so apparently I'm not valued as a customer.  My time is worth more than this, and I don't need to be stressed out from ordering from an online store.  Ridiculous!

Over it and done.

Belle

QVC Customer Care

Re: Will not be ordering again

@Belle_Femme

I am so sorry that our customer service representative was not helpful  in sorting out this issue.Would it be possible for me to call you now to resolve this?

Beth QVC

Valued Contributor

Amazingly, my bank was open, so I called them.  The bank is telling me that QVC only issued one of the refunds for $18.08, so now I am having to file a dispute through my bank.  That means I have to complete an affidavit and then send it back.  So I will be spending more of my time trying to address this issue.  I'm doing it for the principle now.  But I'm furious at having to spend my valuable time doing this.  The errors on QVC's part have made shopping with QVC stressful and inconvenient.

If you have returned items, make sure to check your statements to ensure you receive correct credits!

Belle

QVC Customer Care

@Belle_Femme

I am sorry for any additional stress. If you prefer I can resolve this without having to file anything further. Please let me know...

Beth QVC

Valued Contributor

@Beth-QVCwrote:

@Belle_Femme

I am so sorry that our customer service representative was not helpful  in sorting out this issue.Would it be possible for me to call you now to resolve this?

Beth QVC

Yes, you may call now if you are available.

Honored Contributor

@Belle_FemmeIf you used your debit card from your bank to make purchases from QVC or just about anywhere you may have to return an item, you are just setting yourself up for a big hassle. I would never use a debit card to purchase anything online or TV.

Valued Contributor

I want to let the other posters know that Beth called me and helped to recitfy the issue.  She was very kind and understanding, and I appreciate her assistance!

Belle

Honored Contributor

@blackhole99I don't begin to understand why I'd ever want to allow any of the financial institutions I deal with to issue me a debit card.  I know the issue from long ago whereby users weren't as well protected by law as credit card users were -  that's improved.  Still, I just see no advantage to switching from credit to debit.  Anyone know one -  or two?

Honored Contributor

@millieshopswrote:

I don't begin to understand why I'd ever want to allow any of the financial institutions I deal with to issue me a debit card.  I know the issue from long ago whereby users weren't as well protected by law as credit card users were -  that's improved.  Still, I just see no advantage to switching from credit to debit.  Anyone know one -  or two?

@millieshops- I agree.  I'd never use a debit card to order anything online.  I don't even use one in B&M stores.  If they don't want to take my credit card and I don't have the cash...well then, guess I don't need those items!

A CC gives you so much more protection under the law.

Esteemed Contributor

@Belle_Femmewrote:

I want to let the other posters know that Beth called me and helped to recitfy the issue.  She was very kind and understanding, and I appreciate her assistance!

Belle

Beth is very good handling issues,  but they all are helpful.   I hardly return anything, but if I had an issue , I would contact the Mods on here   I only had a bad rep once or twice that didn't help me, but it is very rare.  Melvin and Susan have also helped with some issues (minor ones)  So if you have any future issues and get a bad rep on the on the phone, contact the Mods, that way you don,t have to get a migraine over it.