Super Contributor

Will QVC extend their return period?

It certainly would be helpful.  I know they do it during the holidays so they should do it for something as important as this.  People have other priorities now I would think!

Respected Contributor

Re: Will QVC extend their return period?

I can not imagine why they would do that.

Esteemed Contributor

@gellen wrote:

It certainly would be helpful.  I know they do it during the holidays so they should do it for something as important as this.  People have other priorities now I would think!

I don't follow your thinking at all.

Honored Contributor

I can't think of any reason why it would be necessary.  Use the return label and the USPS will pick up your package.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Good grief...if you can't return within 30 days, then don't  buy.

Super Contributor

I was referring to specific purchases that have been made for an upcoming bridal shower that has been postponed because it was a large event with many people due to come in from out of town.  I like my purchases but would also like the option for the recipient to return them if need be. 

Respected Contributor

Just give the gift now with the info that it needs to be returned to Q by a certain date.

Respected Contributor

@gellen Contact Customer Service & explain the situation to them. They may be able to help you.

Honored Contributor

@Dusty1 wrote:

@gellen Contact Customer Service & explain the situation to them. They may be able to help you.

@Dusty1  I was going to say the same thing.  It would be a good idea to call QVC to see if they are considering case-by-case return considerations, based on your circumstances.  I would not expect a change in their overall return policy.   However, a special consideration if someone calls in could indeed be doable. It wouldn't hurt to ask, if necessary.

QVC Customer Care

@gellen wrote:

I was referring to specific purchases that have been made for an upcoming bridal shower that has been postponed because it was a large event with many people due to come in from out of town.  I like my purchases but would also like the option for the recipient to return them if need be. 

Hi @gellen we do understand the situation and we also understand gift giving is sometimes an advanced purchase. We will have no problem helping with this return if it is needed, please email us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com if you need us. Thank you for shopping and posting with us here in our Community forums. Kim