Frequent Contributor

Will I be charged a return shipping fee?

[ Edited ]

I placed an order on April 24, 2019 (order number *************). I will send the item back (A351110)  as it shrank after I washed it following the washing instructions. I didn't mark the return slip "arrived defective" as it didn't arrive defective. I did a live chat with a customer support person and they did not tell me if I would be charged a return shipping fee as the item is defective and that is the only reason I am returning it. She wasn't clear as to what I would or wouldn't be charged. She did say she would note the item I am returning is defective since it shrank but she didn't asnwer my question of would I be charged the $6.95 return shipping fee. Please advise. Thank you in advance.

Edited to remove personal info. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Will I be charged a return shipping fee?

@shoptilidrop1989 @Watch your refunds and if the fee was charged then call cs again or do the live online chat.

Respected Contributor

When I received a SG item whose measurements were not as stated, I called CS and told them.  She said she would make a note that the item was defective and I did not get charged the return shipping fee.

QVC Customer Care

@shoptilidrop1989   As long as you marked the return info "defective" you will not be charged $6.95.  Please let us know if you are, we will adjust for you. 

Susan Q-Social