Valued Contributor

Why no more outlet newsletter?

Why have you stopped posting the outlet store sales flyer on the website. And why is there an option to sign up to have it emailed if there is no email ever sent.

I know that the customer base for the outlet stores is limited, but those of us who shop there appreciate knowing what the sales will be.

Honored Contributor

Re: Why no more outlet newsletter?

@Catstamper 

the outlet flyer is online.

https://www.qvc.com/footers/ap/pdf/MayOutletFlyer2019.pdf

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@x Hedge wrote:

@Catstamper 

Is this the same store that's closing in August?

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Q-Talk/QVC-Studio-Tour-and-Store-to-Close-in-August-2019/m-p/5437561#M1...

no @x Hedge  that is the qvc studio store in studio park.

she is referring to the outlet stores that qvc has in lancaster and frazer.....both in pennsylvania.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

Good information to know, and thank you for posting it.

Esteemed Contributor

Can someone tell me- did the Frazer outlet move from the Giant shopping center on Route 30 in Frazer to a new location in Malvern? I have not been to the area in over a year. TIA.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@queendiva the QVC outlet in Frazier is still in the shopping center of the Giant.  Sometimes people mistake Frazier as being Malvern.

The other outlet in Pa. Is in Lancaster at the Rockdale outlet center.

Valued Contributor

My request must have gotten someone’s attention, because the newsletter wasn’t there immediately before I posted, and the ladies at the Lancaster store told me that corporate told them it would not be online any more. The store was getting email addresses from customers who wanted the flyer sent to them. Very glad they changed their minds.