New Contributor

I've been a QVC customer for ten years or more and I never receive any kind of confirmation email on any of my orders, no confirmation that I placed an order, no notification of shipping, and also no notifications when something was returned.  So I never know what my order status is, I have to go into my account order status to see what's going on.  This is something most all companies do when an order is placed, so why not QVC?

Honored Contributor

Re: Why no confirmation emails?

You have a concern after 10 years?

Trusted Contributor

Suspect they need to have your contact information in order to send you confirmation. Sign in to your account and then go to Settings and enter the missing information.

Honored Contributor

Check email settings in your account.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

go to your account, set up your

"Mobile & email preferences" by checking the box saying you want emails for order status.

edit- to add   @dixiechickin 

Honored Contributor

@dixiechickinI'd say the advice you got re:email settings is correct because I did get email confirmations when I made my December orders and later when each shipped.

On the hurrah side -  both orders arrived days before they were promised, well in time for the holiday and the tracking info was even accurate!

Honored Contributor

I get them each time I order and when they are shipped.  

Have you checked to see if your email addy is correct on your QVC information?  Could they possibly be going to your spam folder?  Check your email account to see if they are being blocked.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

I ordered something on Monday and got a confirmation notice.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dixiechickin wrote:

I've been a QVC customer for ten years or more and I never receive any kind of confirmation email on any of my orders, no confirmation that I placed an order, no notification of shipping, and also no notifications when something was returned.  So I never know what my order status is, I have to go into my account order status to see what's going on.  This is something most all companies do when an order is placed, so why not QVC?

I have the same problem and I’ve contacted Q in writing and by phone twice. They told me I should not have this issue because they are sending confirmation emails to customers and that they have checked my settings and I should be getting them. Since then, they have made no effort to rectify the problem. I’ll be writing them again, once my internet is fixed and mentioning the timeline and other contacts in my communication. 

Esteemed Contributor

To be clear as QVC mud, this option isn't in your email settings which are reached thru your icon at the top of the page, or by going to My Settings or Preferences, left column under Quick Links.

Oh no.

This is under your other Settings, which you reach by going to

My Account.

There you will find another Settings, and in that listing look for Mobile and Email Preferences.

Tap that, check to see the email addy shown there is correct, then tap/click on the little box for Order Status and Customer Service.  

And of course, allow up to two weeks for your change to take effect.