Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Dec 2020: Why no confirmation emails?

Add me to the list of people no longer receving email confirmations of my orders.
I called customer service last month, they updated my account.
I placed an order November 30th and once again, no email confirmation of my order, that it had been shipped or anything.   What's going on?
I've checked the setting in my account and I should receive a notice..

Valued Contributor

Re: Dec 2020: Why no confirmation emails?

@Stef in FL wrote:

Add me to the list of people no longer receving email confirmations of my orders.
I called customer service last month, they updated my account.
I placed an order November 30th and once again, no email confirmation of my order, that it had been shipped or anything.   What's going on?
I've checked the setting in my account and I should receive a notice..

You might want to check to make sure it didn't end up in your emails SPAM folder.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Dec 2020: Why no confirmation emails?

I've even received emails letting me know when my order is "out for delivery". Didn't notice this until recently, even though I can check my account and also get the information from "informed delivery" throught the Post office.

So I get three emails from QVC per order. Confirmation, shipped and out for delivery.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Why no confirmation emails?

Old post bumped up.

Trusted Contributor

i use tp get emails a longtime ago. i'd say the past 8 or so months i get nothing. i keep coming back in here to check if it was shipped. even placing my order... nothing... 

New Contributor

I had the same problem, but realized they were going into my SPAM folder.