Contributor

Why is there not accurate details on the location of my return?

I delivered an expensive item to the post office for return, I always have them scan returns in so that I have their tracking. There is no tracking info on my order detail online with QVC at all, but I have the details from USPS up to when the shipping agent picked up my item. I think it is entirely unacceptable not to be able to see where my package is.  I tried to look up the number on the logistics website, but no info. "In transit" doesn't cut it. What is the point of all these bar codes and tracking numbers if the computer systems aren't linked to be able to track your package? Or people aren't uploading them? Extremely frustrating.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Why is there not accurate details on the location of my return?

Where does USPS say it is?

Contributor

Picked up by the shipping agent. Clear tracking by USPS, but not the logistics company QVC is using.

Honored Contributor

Why do you need to know where it is?  When it gets to QVC, you'll be notified.  My last returns, in late November, took about 2 1/2 weeks with my refund being applied shortly thereafter.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Cntrlcstgrl   That annoys me, too.  The last time I hadn't been credited after a couple of weeks I sent an email to the social team at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com, and they went ahead and credited my account.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I just got credit today for a Q return I mailed exactly one month ago.  Had little tracking information on it that whole time.

And I got an order today that in my Order Status still says "Received by Post Office".

I have found over the last few months that tracking by all the shipping companies is not as accurate as it has been in the past.  They're overwhelmed with packages and I think they have employees out and many new and/or temporary employees filling in.  

I've been lucky in that I've had very little disruption or delay of anything I've ordered.

Esteemed Contributor

@Cntrlcstgrl - Just to make sure: When you click the "Track Your Return" link and get to the tracking page, are you clicking the "+" icon to expand the return details? It is very possible that your package hasn't really moved much since it was picked up by the agent, but I thought I'd note that little nuance just in case it helps. Good luck!

Respected Contributor

@Cntrlcstgrl 

I understand your frustration. 

This is why I order so much from Amazon.  If I return something I quickly get handed a tracking receipt from UPS plus an email from Amazon that my refund is on the way.  Usually the next day I get an email from Amazon that I have been refunded. 

If Amazon can do it, so can other companies.

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Cntrlcstgrl wrote:

I delivered an expensive item to the post office for return, I always have them scan returns in so that I have their tracking. There is no tracking info on my order detail online with QVC at all, but I have the details from USPS up to when the shipping agent picked up my item. I think it is entirely unacceptable not to be able to see where my package is.  I tried to look up the number on the logistics website, but no info. "In transit" doesn't cut it. What is the point of all these bar codes and tracking numbers if the computer systems aren't linked to be able to track your package? Or people aren't uploading them? Extremely frustrating.

Being TRANSPARENT is not QVC's strong suit!!!! Hasn't been in a long time!!!

Contributor

Thank you for sharing this, yes, I know how to do that. I've learned to always wait in line at the PO and have the pkg scanned. At least then you have tracking until the pkg leaves the PO hands.