Contributor

Why is the Bliss Hammocks Premium Gravity-Free Reclining Chair now cheaper than the TSV in March?

[ Edited ]

M55740 Bliss Hammocks Premium Gravity-Free Reclining Chair with Canopy is now $5.00 cheaper than the TSV price of $79.98 that I purchased on March 11.  I thought TSV's could not be sold for less for 6 months.  Even if they consider this to be a seasonal item, It's not exactly end of the seaon or even middle of the season..  I haven't even used this chair outdoors yet. I live up north. Everyone who purchased this Bliss chair should get a $5.00 credit. Not much of TSV if 2 1/2 months later it's offered at a lower cost. 
Honored Contributor

Re: Why is the Bliss Hammocks Premium Gravity-Free Reclining Chair now cheaper than the TSV in March

Maybe I don't remember correctly, but I thought at one time, many years ago, QVC said that a product sold as a TSV would not be any cheaper ever, then it went to not cheaper for a year, now it seems there is no mention of a cheaper price or when it can/will happen.

Sometimes a recent TSV is cheaper paying 'full' price but on a day when they have free shipping. 

It's all become quite the game, but I see many things on clearance, free shipping, and other promotions, that are quite a bit cheaper than when they were the TSV.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Why is the Bliss Hammocks Premium Gravity-Free Reclining Chair now cheaper than the TSV in March

[ Edited ]

@CookieC25

I have processed a $5.00 credit to your original payment method for the Bliss chair and will advise our corporate office of the discrepancy for other purchasers of the TSV.

Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

@Beth-QVC.  Please do one for me too.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
QVC Customer Care

@Kachina624

All done!

Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

@Beth-QVC.   Thanks!

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you very much, Beth!  Woman Happy 

Respected Contributor

@CookieC25 wrote:

M55740 Bliss Hammocks Premium Gravity-Free Reclining Chair with Canopy is now $5.00 cheaper than the TSV price of $79.98 that I purchased on March 11.  I thought TSV's could not be sold for less for 6 months.  Even if they consider this to be a seasonal item, It's not exactly end of the seaon or even middle of the season..  I haven't even used this chair outdoors yet. I live up north. Everyone who purchased this Bliss chair should get a $5.00 credit. Not much of TSV if 2 1/2 months later it's offered at a lower cost. 

I've only heard ODO's with the disclaimer that the price will not be lower in 6 months. Have not heard this about TSV's.

Regular Contributor

Beth please do two for me, since I bought 2 chairs and a table.  Thanks, Arlene