Honored Contributor

Re: Why is "processing" taking so long these days?

Warehouse problems I believe.

Valued Contributor

Horrible, Horrible, Horrible!  It appears as QVC makes more money they are cheapening up on their infrastructure, i.e. warehouse dept, returns dept, customer service. When they switched their shipping method making us think we are getting a deal, it is my opinion they found the cheapest and longest way for customers to get their merchandise.  I am a very large spender at QVC, have been for years, and fed up with their sizing, shipping, and lack of new items in fashion.  I can get Dooney and items that resembles Logo at the mall here, and on sale.  I have items sent to my post office box, it actually now takes a day or more longer wants it is in my city to get to the post office.  They now are sending items Fed Ex rather than UPS. Fed Ex and UPS don't work on the weekends, so that alone lengthens the time.  Once it is traveling via these two, than usps gets notice they are coming.  It lands at the fed ex facility. the fed ex facility transfers it to the general usps mail facility, that takes a day and than they drive it over to my local post office.  Do you think qvc cares, the answer is no. The day the item is shipped they bill your credit card and that is the day qvc could care when you get your article.  I am pretty much done with qvc, got my summer wardrobe and they will be losing me and all my money in the future there are other fashion sites that do not charge for shipping and if you don't like it you get to send it back, and I don't mean hsn, other fashion websites. 

Honored Contributor

There is some kind of problem in the warehouse.  I can patiently wait for them to work it out.  My need for capris and tees isn't urgent.  They'll fix it soon. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

It isn't just clothing.  I ordered some earrings on the 4th and they took 6 days to ship.  And they're still out there somewhere.   Doubt I'll get them before next week.

I have two more orders "in process" (one clothing, one household).  I'll see how long they take.

If, as some say, the Q is suffering financially, this isn't the way to turn things around.

Frequent Contributor

I am having the same almst 2 weeks here in Arizona.  I ordred something from Kiersten's show today and it said should receieve around the 1 of june.  Today is the 12th.  That is not ok. I already have 2 orders sitting in process already.  I think i am going to stop watching as we are getting ready to leave for the summer and i can't have them showing up after we are on the road.

Regular Contributor

I totally agree....and I have cancelled quite a few orders because they will not arrive by the time needed...  heck, they are still in processing...???!!  I am REALLY upset because several orders that were in ''processing'' did let me 'cancel' and were confirmed as so - but then over a week later - arrived on my doorstep.  QVC is not the company they once were.....

Trusted Contributor

Funny, moderators censor so many comments, but seem to stay away from this topic.  I would really like to know the reason things are taking so long.  I have an order just shipped on Sunday afternoon, and it's due here today!  If QVC is going to charge outrageous shipping charges, they should refund us all shipping & handling when they fail to deliver as promised.  They can't blame shipping taking longer than expected, either.  It's taking too long for items to be shipped.  Their fault, they should pay.

Respected Contributor

I have 3 orders in process. It does make me leery of ordering anything else currently.

Honored Contributor

Other than the Q's exorbitant prices, their shipping is the main reason I don't shop with them anymore. I can find so many sites that have sales, free shipping and they ship the same day I place my order! 

"Pure Michigan"
Valued Contributor

To each his own, but If this problem continues stop ordering. Customers ordering  premium shipping(express) also are having issues.