Respected Contributor

Why is "processing" taking so long these days?

I have orders that I placed Monday (5/8) and Tuesday (5/9) that are STILL processing...if they shipped TODAY, I probably wouldn't get them by the estimated date! This has been happening with greater & greater frequency lately, and I don't like it one bit!

Frequent Contributor

Re: Why is "processing" taking so long these days?

I totally agree.  This "one week" in processing is unacceptable.  QVC is really going downhill in my opinion in every way - the quality of the items is lacking, customer service stinks, and it is very inconvenient and costly to order and return.  I have been ordering a lot less lately.

Esteemed Contributor

The biggest concern is that the customer is now paying a large shipping fee.

Service has gotten worse since this policy went into effect.

Contributor

I'm really getting aggravated by this lengthy 'in process' baloney.  I'm also still waiting on items I bought during Lisa Rinna's home show on April 30th.  There is no tracking info available past May 4.  QVC told me to wait until May 16 before contacting them again about it.  

Valued Contributor

I finally just cancelled my "processing" order.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

There clearly is an issue at the clothing warehouse.  I purchased early in the AM May 6 Isaac mizrahi's A277151 Floral Lace Short Sleeve Peplum top in black/medium.  It is in stock, but has been "In Process" for 6 days as of May 12.  I was hoping to take it on a trip leaving May 18. I have sent two emails to Customer Service inquiring about this particular order.  I have received no answer.

Usually QVC is efficient with regard to orders and stuff arrives within a week.  If they have a high volume of orders, they probably need more help sending them out to customers.  Most business's would consider the "too many orders" issue a high class problem.  

I finally received an answer back from QVC's Customer Service.  This is all they had to say about the long shipping delays.  No reason given.  Again they must be very short of staff at the clothing warehouse.  

We apologize for your Isaac Mizrahi Live! Floral Lace Short Sleeve Peplum
Top from order 4983434816 shipping later than expected. Hopefully it will
still arrive by May 18th. We appreciate your patience.

It has been a pleasure assisting you. Thank you for shopping with QVC!

Honored Contributor

According to one of the mods on another thread, they're having a problem getting clothing shipped.  She didn't say what the problem is, but my Isaac TSV pants finally shipped today. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624

Shocking!  I know they sold thousands and thousands of those pants. I am sure the PTB could not possibly be happy with that inefficiency since they profits were down 3% from same quarter last year.  

Honored Contributor

@culebra  Hope your top shipped and you get it in time for your trip.  Maybe they had a mutiny in the warehouse and everyone quit? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

Recently I cancelled two orders that were in process for over 5 days before any "in process" information was shown.  Lo and behold one if those items shipped the day after I had cancelled.  In today's mail I actually received an apology letter with an offer to return at no cost since they made the error.   At least they took ownership of the mistake which I appreciate. Of course, it still does not explain why such extended processing delays.  I can't seem to get any in stock item to southern CA in less than 13 - 15 days lately.  I think the hosts need to quit saying " you will have your order in about a week".