Esteemed Contributor

Why is my order stuck in process??

I ordered two of the Valerie Parr Hill clear, Lotus candle holders. The last four digits of the order number are: 1704

Why is this stuck in process, while other orders have been shipped quickly? 

Respected Contributor

Re: Why is my order stuck in process??

Parcel post can get "stuck" when the scanning machinges can't read the bar codes properly. At least that's what I think is happening. No human being is looking at the address. I had a package sent here once thatbounced back and forth between two postoffices before it finally got returned to me. 

LemonTravels.jpg.png

Esteemed Contributor

No, it has not been shipped yet. I was asking Customer Service why the package has not been sent out yet.

Valued Contributor

Best to email  -   QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com. 

Esteemed Contributor

@D Kay wrote:

Best to email  -   QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com. 

I did - and Alice had no explanation. Believe me, I tried. 

Contributor

I had ordered two colors of last month's Belle TSV and they were stuck "In Process" for over 3 weeks. I was finally able to reach someone in CS and they put a note on my order to try and cancel. The order finally dropped off my order list last week. I was never charged for the order thankfully. But the Q is obviously having order issues along with shipping snafus. Hey we're in a worldwide pandemic and 2020 just is a total mess up. Things will get better. Hopefully soon.

Esteemed Contributor

@Darlink wrote:

I had ordered two colors of last month's Belle TSV and they were stuck "In Process" for over 3 weeks. I was finally able to reach someone in CS and they put a note on my order to try and cancel. The order finally dropped off my order list last week. I was never charged for the order thankfully. But the Q is obviously having order issues along with shipping snafus. Hey we're in a worldwide pandemic and 2020 just is a total mess up. Things will get better. Hopefully soon.

Writing to the Social Team does nothing except generate an automated email saying that they're working on it. I guess the QVC Social Team is overwhelmed with inquiries about processing time. Its a pandemic yes, but why do some orders arrive in 5 days and some others are kept in limbo for weeks? I find it extremely frustrating, since this was a gift I'm waiting on. 

QVC Customer Care

I am so sorry, @Effie54,  if you did not get the email explaining the order was an Advanced order to ship on 9/15 and the estimated delivery date is 9/23. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:

I am so sorry, @Effie54,  if you did not get the email explaining the order was an Advanced order to ship on 9/15 and the estimated delivery date is 9/23. 

I'm wondering why it says "in process" then and not "advanced order". 

Trusted Contributor

@Effie54  Status: PROCESSING seems to be for the Q's benefit so that you, the customer, can't easily cancel it!!

-Solar1Smiley Happy