Contributor
Accepted Solution

Why is my order still being processed after 10 days?

I ordered a Kim Gravel jacquard sweater in leopard on Nov 21 and it is still in process!

Respected Contributor

Re: Why is my order still being processed after 10 days?

I am in week number three with no ship date in sight. So how long will QVC force customers to wait for a vendor to ship, before the customer can cancel the order? Never?

Respected Contributor

I am waiting for the Kim Gravel TSV sweater to ship that I ordered on November 11. Wish I could cancel it.

Respected Contributor

I ordered a pair of Cougar boots from the Q on 11/19 and they're still "in process."

I stopped ordering for several months due to Q's shipping problems. I recently ordered again from QVC, but this shipping problem will prevent me from ordering again in the future.

Honored Contributor

@Tulip fanwrote:

I ordered a Kim Gravel jacquard sweater in leopard on Nov 21 and it is still in process!

@Tulip fan

If you are actually looking for an answer, you need to contact CS or the mods.

No one here can answer this for you...

Respected Contributor

@RespectLifewrote:

@Tulip fanwrote:

@Tulip fan

If you are actually looking for an answer, you need to contact CS or the mods.

No one here can answer this for you...

But that is the problem, we are getting no answers from customer service because apparently they don't know either. The boots I ordered are in their third week of "in process" and customer service says they can't cancel. Who should we call next?

Contributor

If we are talking about the Cougar waterproof boots, mine are now on day 17 of "In Process." I no longer need them. Purchased another pair of boots from Zappos. Since I cannot cancel the order I will be stuck with the initial shipping fee even if they credit the return fee. They are locking you into taking delivery of orders that they are not able to ship. I think this is deceptive business practices not to allow cancellation under these circumstances.