Why does it Take so long to speak to customer service?

[ Edited ]

I have been on hold for Customer Service for over an hour. As well, I have been holding for a Live Chat for the same amount of time. And yet still nothing.

I have been waiting for over a month for a refund of $53.49 to hit my bank account.  It shows on my QVC account.  Then I cancelled another order 5 minutes after I placed it. Still waiting on that one and it was last week.

In all they owe me $90.62. Not sure I'll ever see it. 

What do I do???

Guess I will have to use HSN from now on.

Honored Contributor

Re: Why does it Take so long to speak to customer service?

Send an email to the Social Team at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com.

They're very helpful and quick to respond!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

Spoiler
today I tried customer service and the recording was on a loop . Finally I diialed the regular number and they switched me to them. 
Valued Contributor

@JARichert The order you cancelled 5 minutes after placing shouldnt have been charged to your bank account. A temporary hold is placed on the funds but drops off after a few days if the item doesnt ship. If it was cancelled 5 minutes after it was ordered I assume it didnt ship.
Frequent Contributor

I agree. Right now, I've been on hold by phone for 1 hour and 36 minutes. I've been on waiting for chat too to see whic is faster. When I first got on chat I was #72 in line. I have NO IDEA what is going on with QVC the past several months. Other companies are NOWHERE near this bad. 

Respected Contributor

Guys, here's what I do.  My orders began to take weeks to a month to arrive.  So, I now choose a better shipping method.  I choose UPS all the way and I get my stuff in six to seven days, NO longer.  It's more expensive but if you use the standard one, you could wait a month or more for one item and if you order multiple, well, you'll be waiting a long time.  The customer service on the phone is non existing anymore.  Every time I called it took hours and I got the same rep.  How that happened, I don't know.  They may have one rep for a lot of states?  Well, anyway, if you order something and then suddenly cancel that's gonna complicate things too.  Be sure you really know what you're buying and try to use a card you keep on file.  This is what I do and I have no problem.

Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

Send an email to the Social Team at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com.

They're very helpful and quick to respond!

IG, that tag line you have.....I lived it and it IS true.  Did you make that up?