Honored Contributor

Why does an order stay in process for days and days...... and on?

I ordered some underwear.... going on 5 days ago.... thought  they MUST  have shipped out by now.... NOPE still   IN PROCESS.  

No other company takes this long!!!! I order from all kinds of places  even small companies..... and most items ship out even the same day or the next day.   

This is why I do not order much any more from QVC.  They are antiquated in their shipping and handling practices.    They better start improving on this or no one will order from them.  

Regular Contributor

Re: Why does an order stay in process for days and days...... and on?

I totally agree. My last two orders sat "in Process" for a number of days and then after they shipped they sat at the same post office for over 5 days. I know QVC has no control of the post office, but, it is taking way too long to get items. I'm almost done with QVC.

Contributor

The shipping is a nightmare. I cant imagine why it is so slow.

Respected Contributor

My order has been in process for a week. I received an e-mail from the Q yesterday saying it was delayed and will (supposedly) come next week.  I’m not going to order until I hear the shipping snafu has been resolved. 

Honored Contributor

I am seriously thinking about cancelling this order. I can order these underwear elsewhere.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden. Ha!  Just try to cancel an order; bet you can't do it.  They've talked a lot about expanding warehouse operations and reorganizing.  I have a feeling that's what they've been doing the past week.  I can only imagine how complicated it must be to do that while continuing to ship, so I'm trying to be patient.  Orders have started shipping after no action for 7 or 8 days so maybe some of the problems have been resolved.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

Same experience here. My last order was shipped out on the EDD date!

Honored Contributor

Louis Dell'Olio ordered 8 days ago.  Still "In Process."  Won't let me cancel.

I read somewhere, QVC is integrating warehouses and shipping with HSN so that orders from both can be sent out together to save time and money.  Maybe, they are in the midst of doing that...and with many changes...things are a mess, at first.  

Respected Contributor

@blrc wrote:

Same experience here. My last order was shipped out on the EDD date!

Ha! I have an order that shipped after the EDD date.  This is ridiculous.  But, I ordered something that came by UPS and it's here today and I order a couple days ago.  THAT'S because it came UPS.

Frequent Contributor

I currenly have an order that has been "in Process" for 6 days. This, on top of the fact that twice this month I have received emails that orders had been "delayed." If QVC cannot provide an item as promised the option to cancel it should be available. One of the "delayed" items was a gift so when I received it 3 weeks after I ordered it, I had to return it  (at my expense!) because I had to buy a replacement gift locally.

I'm seriously cutting back my QVC purchases. Quality, value and convenience? Not anymore.