Honored Contributor

Re: Why do I get Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The

Anybody notice how slow this site moves just from going from one thread to another. One could fall asleep waiting. Only at QVC does this happen.

Honored Contributor

Re: Why do I get Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The

@1Snickers wrote:

@Mindy D  I get it sometimes and thought it was because when I choose size 4 it sometimes reverts to the small size letters. Usually when I type a new paragraph. Then I have to go back to choose the size I want. 
  If I go back to the last paragraph and retype it larger it works also.

I think you are on to something because I usually change the size of the letters in my posts. 

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

Anybody notice how slow this site moves just from going from one thread to another. One could fall asleep waiting. Only at QVC does this happen.

I don't have trouble going from thread to thread, but, trying to insert a picture, gif, emoticon is like pulling teeth.

You might need to delete your history, temp files, etc. All that clutter that can slow down a pc.