Honored Contributor
Accepted Solution

Why do I get Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The inv

Why do I get this message when I post?

Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and submit the message when you are satisfied.

Honored Contributor

Re: Why do I get Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The

I've seen that too.  I think it happens only when I've copied and pasted from another site.

Honored Contributor

Re: Why do I get Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The

@ValuSkr wrote:

I've seen that too.  I think it happens only when I've copied and pasted from another site.

I even got the message when I just wrote this post. It's not coming from copy and paste. 

Honored Contributor

I didn’t get that message but the boards have been a bit wacky for me today.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mindy D , I get that on at least 50% of my posts, and have since I started posting here. Happens on all four devices I've used here. 

I think it stems from an incompatibility problem that IT can't or won't fix.

On the bright side, it's forced me to learn to read and manipulate HTML code to correct the issue each time it crops up.

While it occasionally self-corrects when posting, I just correct the error in the code, so the message doesn't appear when I hit Preview.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mindy D  I get it sometimes and thought it was because when I choose size 4 it sometimes reverts to the small size letters. Usually when I type a new paragraph. Then I have to go back to choose the size I want. 
  If I go back to the last paragraph and retype it larger it works also.

Esteemed Contributor

I did it that time without correcting it and no message about HTML???

Honored Contributor

I get that every once in a while, I just ignore it, post anyway and have no problems.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

I usually hit Post again, and it goes through normally.

This board is wacky. Sometimes messages post even though it is stuck on the REPLY button. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and submit the message when you are satisfied.

?    " have no idea, 'BUT' have gotten the very same thing since last summer /  sporadic occasions.

I do not paste, copy or post the typical Hallmark likeness of any cards.  I can mention other IT software problems, along with the above. I have constantly mentioned half way through as```` mmmmh ------------ continuing on. I seldom post as an OFTEN due to the skipping, transferring my post to someone eles's, a screen shot of the qv's blue card, a lot of involuntary movement traveling quickly downward.

I had read the previous 4 post [ REF: this.]

The IT from my observation has never undergone smoothly, as it once did.

{{{{  I have had 'a' day ( on occasion........{con't below}   (((((((((((((((((( ANOTHER BLIP          ^^

@Mindy D wrote:

if on for one hour, with 0 mishaps.   

Again, have no idea. Definitely not in with my- pc.