Contributor
Accepted Solution

Why can't we talk to a real person @ CS I returned item no credit & continue to charge me

Respected Contributor

Re: Why can't we talk to a real person @ CS I returned item no credit & continue to charge me

I had the same problem and I just Emailed the QVC Social Team and my problem was taken care of.

Honored Contributor

Re: Why can't we talk to a real person @ CS I returned item no credit & continue to charge me

@poobear1 

Email the info the QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com, they're pretty quick to resond!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
QVC Customer Care

@poobear1   Can you give me just the item number, I'll be happy to take a look and do what I can. 

Susan

Contributor

How do I find QVC Social Team? I've searched their entire website
Esteemed Contributor

Aaaaahhhhhhhhh. Ok Moderators I'm sorry. 

Honored Contributor

@poobear1 wrote:
How do I find QVC Social Team? I've searched their entire website

OFFLINE YOU SEND AN EMAIL TO QVCSOCIALTEAM@QVC.COM

@poobear1 

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE  don't know if you realize that @KingstonsMom  also listed the email address and Moderator Susan also responded. It's sad when people don't pay attention and then say that they aren't getting any help.

Occasional Contributor

I have had the same problem.  I called a couple weeks ago.  You can no longer speak to a live agent?  I emailed QVC.  No reply, other than the acknowledgement that my email had been received.  Same problem today.  Can't talk to anyone, & sent another email.  I truly understand the challenge of running a business during a pandemic.  However, if QVC cannot provide basic customer service, perhaps they should just stop broadcasting until they are able to return to adequate staffing levels.  

Esteemed Contributor

QVCSOCRe: Why can't we talk to a real person @ CS I returned item no credit & continue to charge me

[ Edited ]

@MariaRose  there are two different email addresses. A lot of people seem to be making that mistake by emailing Customer Service. The email address that @SharkE  posted belongs to the Social Team. They monitor the Forums.

You will get a response by using that email address.

QVCSOCIALTEAM@QVC.COM