Contributor
Accepted Solution

Why can't we see tracking on return?

Why can't we see the tracking of returns? 

When I go to My Orders, view order, track return, every return  states  "Completed".   This "completed" appears even on the same day as I dropped it off at the post office.

When I check the tracking number on USPS.com it shows the date It was accepted at the Post Office and the date the package was picked up by QVC's shipper.

Now QVC has prevented us from knowing when the package reaches them.  Why?

Valued Contributor

Re: Why can't we see tracking on return?

I have figured out that completed is that your order was completed. I had a terrible time last month with a large return (I did exchange what I could) not showing up in tracking. I was so upset! I really think their new computer system is not customer friendly! 

Honored Contributor

@KatyCar 

My guess is that they are holding refunds for a certain length of time before issuing credit to accounts in order to maximize profits.

At least, that is how it looks to me in my account.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

@KatyCar - Try tracking the progress of your package through the website of QVC's returns agent, Newgistics: http://www.tracking.smartlabel.com/   Before the recent update to the Order Status page format, feeds from that site used to populate the returns page so you could check things here, but I have not been able to do that for a month now. It is definitely frustrating.

Contributor

@loriqvc Thank you!!!!!  I went to tracking.smartlabel.com and was able to see that the item had been delivered to Lancaster.  It doesn't give the date, but at least I know QVC has the item.  Now the long wait for the item to be processed.

I very much appreciate your help.  Too bad QVC isn't as helpful.