Super Contributor
Accepted Solution

Why can't we see reviews on some items? F13651

I just watched this presentation and wanted to read the reviews and they don't show up, even when you click on them.  I wanted to see why so many 1 star reviews for the Leg Masater Slim toatl Body toning  & Strengthing machine.  I've noticed this on other items too.  What's going on Q?

Honored Contributor

Re: Why can't we see reviews on some items? F13651

There is nothing going on there are 195 written reviews to read.  

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

@Sunniegirl I see 195 reviews.  

Maybe their site had a glitch when you looked.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Sunniegirl wrote:

I just watched this presentation and wanted to read the reviews and they don't show up, even when you click on them.  I wanted to see why so many 1 star reviews for the Leg Masater Slim toatl Body toning  & Strengthing machine.  I've noticed this on other items too.  What's going on Q?

@Sunniegirl- The reviews are tucked under the name of the product.

Leg Master Slim Total Body Toning & Strengthening Machine

Read Reviews
Esteemed Contributor

Did you scroll ALL the way down to the bottom?

The reviews are there.

I saw them.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Respected Contributor

@Sunniegirl  Sometimes when I visit a page, it will show the review stars and count at the top of the page, but when I scroll to the bottom of the page to read the actual reviews, they are missing.

I've found that most of the time, if I back out of the page and reenter, that they will then reload.  Probably something to do with my browser, or just glitches.  Who knows. 

Esteemed Contributor

@BlueFinch wrote:

@Sunniegirl  Sometimes when I visit a page, it will show the review stars and count at the top of the page, but when I scroll to the bottom of the page to read the actual reviews, they are missing.

I've found that most of the time, if I back out of the page and reenter, that they will then reload.  Probably something to do with my browser, or just glitches.  Who knows. 

I have the same experience.  Keep refreshing and scroll down right away, and they'll appear at some point.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The product reviews section is supplied and managed by a company called Bazaarvoice (their BVSEO JavaScript knowledge base software).   

In some cases, when your device scrolls down to those frames the content doesn't display.   

Also, certain browser extensions/addons, or settings, or old cookies/cache can adversely affect the display.   

Using old versions of operating system software or browser software can be the source of the problem, too.

QVC's website has a history of being unreasonably glitchy or sensitive to browsers and cookies/cache/website data and old software. 

I've given up hope that they'll give this any priority, so it's important for us to be sure to have the most current software, frequently clear cookies/cache/website data (I do this on all my devices at least once a day).   Other things, such as accessing the page from a different source, watching the video, refreshing the page, might help at times when they alter the cookies/cache/website data.   I do think it's a good idea to keep reporting the problems when we encounter them.   

(For what it's worth,  I can see all the reviews for this item on my Mac with Chrome browser and iPad 6 with Safari, everything up-to-date.)   

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

One other thing to keep in mind is that pages on this site often load very slowly for no apparent reason; if you wait an extra minute (yes, a full minute, which is admittedly annoying), you'll often be able to see all the available content without any issues.

Regular Contributor

I can see the reviews.