Esteemed Contributor

Why can't the Forum be fixed ?!

I haven't been able to heart or use different fonts or quote fir a couple of months now !   Why can't these things get fixed doesn't the IT team know about these problems?    I can on my newer iPad but not this older version and it happened just all if a sudden ...... Worked then next day NOT !!

Honored Contributor

Re: Why can't the Forum be fixed ?!

@Kitty Galore I have a laptop and use Edge as my browser and have never had this kind of problem.

Trusted Contributor

@Kitty Galore I use Chrome and never have a problem, other than every couple days I have to log out and back in.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I use Firefox with no issues. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kitty Galore  I can't do those things on my old IPad either. My newest one I think is a 6 and have no problems, my old one is a 2 or 3 and I have the same problem you do. I actually don't think it's QVC. I think it's Apple since the IPad is old.

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore     Same as all your previous supplies -   right now I am on an old PC laptop using Edge.

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Kitty Galore  I can't do those things on my old IPad either. My newest one I think is a 6 and have no problems, my old is 2 or 3 and I have the same problem you do. I actually don't think it's QVC. I think it's Apple since the IPad is old.

It could be the versions you're using.

I use an iPad too and have updated to 15.4.1.  I don't have any of those problems.

Honored Contributor

I use this board on my Kindle and my laptops and I have not experienced any problems at all😃

Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Kitty Galore  I can't do those things on my old IPad either. My newest one I think is a 6 and have no problems, my old is 2 or 3 and I have the same problem you do. I actually don't think it's QVC. I think it's Apple since the IPad is old.

I use an iPad too and have updated to 15.4.1.  I don't have any of those problems.

@geezerette  With the older IPads there are no more updates. 

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@geezerette wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@geezerette  With the older IPads there are no more updates. 

@proudlyfromNJ 

Yes, I realize that.