Valued Contributor

Why can't I return Isaac jeans?

I need to return a pair of Isaac jeans, and went to my Orders and followed the instructions. This is the message I got:

Unfortunately, this item does not meet QVC’s Return Policy . An item can be returned to QVC within 30 days of a customer’s receipt of the item. If this came with a manufacturer’s warranty, please refer to your warranty information to contact that company. If you feel you have received this message in error, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-345-5788 .

Hello?  just a pair of pants. Why doesn't it meet their policies?  Dumb. I really hate spending time with CS, but I need to send these back.

Respected Contributor

Re: Why can't I return Isaac jeans?

Were they on a blowout clearance sale?  Things on blowout clearance cannot be returned.

Honored Contributor

@spumoni99 wrote:

Were they on a blowout clearance sale?  Things on blowout clearance cannot be returned.

Or are they outside the return period?

If neither situation is true, they should be able to be returned.  If you can't do it from your Order Status, you have no other recourse than to contact Customer Service to find out what the problem is.

Valued Contributor

@geezerette  Definitely NOT Blowout, and I just received them. They're a brand new item just introduced.

Guess I'll have to call CS and prepare to wait.

Thanks for your replies.

QVC Customer Care

@zitawins wrote:

@geezerette  Definitely NOT Blowout, and I just received them. They're a brand new item just introduced.

Guess I'll have to call CS and prepare to wait.

Thanks for your replies.

@zitawins Please provide us with the item number, we are happy to help. 

Susan