Super Contributor

Why can't I rate a review as not helpful?

I rarely log on to the forums to post, but I did yesterday.  The entire forum topic was removed without any additional information such as "it goes aginst our policy or etc".  It just disappeared.  So today I tried to rate a review as not helpful, but I can't, message says I have to select a new nickname to rate a review?  Please respond.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Why can't I rate a review as not helpful?

@new nickname 4    Threads in the forums are often removed without comment.  Mods discretion. 

I just rated a review as helpful without signing in at all.  If I had gotten there through something like order status I would have had to sign in there first. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Occasionally, posts go "poof" with no explanation.  Usually, though, moderators are good about letting us know why.  

As far as reviews, try logging out of QVC, then logging back in.  If that doesn't work, delete your cookies and try again.  

That worked for me in the past. 

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Thank you, but I don't understand why the message said I needed to select a new nickname?  QVC mods please respond?

Honored Contributor

@new nickname 4 wrote:

Thank you, but I don't understand why the message said I needed to select a new nickname?  QVC mods please respond?

@new nickname 4,  The website's been acting up (to put it mildly), some of the problems appearing to be related to our user file, so that might be causing what you saw when trying to click anything on the review section since it interacts with user accounts.   What @Foxxee suggested might do the trick, or you might want to try a different browser to see if it responds differently.  Or, you can email the moderators at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com (they don't always see our questions here).  
Sorry you're encountering glitches -- it's a real nuisance.

I hope you'll post with us more often.😊

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova