Occasional Visitor

Why can't I place an order on my tablet anymore???

Up until about a week ago, I could place an order and also view the status of my orders on my two tablets.  But now, when I have an item in my cart and go to place my order, it won't go through.  My e-mail address is fine, I put in my password, and hit the SIGN IN button.  For a brief second, you get a flash of a page that says, "Working - Please wait while we sign you on to QVC".  Then nothing!  No matter how many times I hit the button it does the same thing.  I even reinstalled the QVC app and still no luck.  Hope someone contacts me with a solution to this problem.  When I log on to my computer, I have no problems placing an order, but I place 99% of my orders on my tablet, so I want to get this fixed or I just won't be ordering from QVC anymore.  Please help, Customer Service!

Jane

Honored Contributor

Re: Why can't I place an order on my tablet anymore???

It may be the application having a hiccup.... I'd try downloading the QVC app again (and eventually deleting the old app) and see if the order placement is better.  Hope it works....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
QVC Customer Care

@Janie2 We've sent you an email. Cindy

I’m having the same issue!! Except mines on my phone...did you problem get resolved?

If so please let me know
QVC Customer Care

Hi @Albreit try removing the app and reinstalling it that works most of the time.  Let us know if you are still having difficulty.