New Contributor

Why are women's size 12 shoes... Ryka and sketchers and such... Rare. Used to buy all my shoes on

New Contributor

Re: Why are women's size 12 shoes... Ryka and sketchers and such... Rare. Used to buy all my shoes

Hardly size 12 anymore.
Honored Contributor

Re: Why are women's size 12 shoes... Ryka and sketchers and such... Rare. Used to buy all my shoes

Ask the Ryker & Sketcher's vendors on their FB page which is "public."

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Obviously because there is little demand for them.  If they were hot sellers, there would be a ton of them for sale.  No merchant is going to stock something for which there's little demand. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

X

Honored Contributor

There may be a demand by you but there's obviously not enough to make stocking them feasible, as you've discovered. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

It used to be that shoe stores got a Shoe Pack in a particular style. Probably started with size 6 and went up incrementally to size 10 1/2; usually the outlying sizes on either end only had 1-2 pair per shoe pack while 7 1/2-9 1/2 had 4-5 pair  per size.  This reflects the commonality of sizes sold. I wore a 6 1/2 at the time and often found stores out of my size; if I'd worn a mid range size it would have been easier to find shoes.

Esteemed Contributor

Amazon, Zappo's and Nordstrum have a pretty large selection of size 12.  You can google your size to get suggestions on where to buy.

Super Contributor

I wear 12's and the fact is there just isn't that much demand.

I noticed Zappos carries less in my size than they used to carry. I also saw how QVC and HSN will often have clearance in 12's which again makes me think demand is low.