Honored Contributor

Re: Why are we all "Labeled" ?

Those labels are strictly assigned by the number of posts.  They mean nothing as to how any of us are regarded by the Q. 

I just passed 8,000 posts and now I'm "Honored."  They are not counting the 5,000 they deleted when they set up this new BB. 

I think it's part of the software they bought.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Valued Contributor

@LilacTree wrote:

Those labels are strictly assigned by the number of posts.  They mean nothing as to how any of us are regarded by the Q. 

I just passed 8,000 posts and now I'm "Honored."  They are not counting the 5,000 they deleted when they set up this new BB. 

@LilacTree

hi ford, I remember you from way back,,,,you have several daughters and used to write stories about your encounters? I hope I have it right.     :  )

as far as labeling, I am not sure why it's needed,......

Honored Contributor

@Jannabelle wrote:

@LilacTree wrote:

@LilacTree

hi ford, I remember you from way back,,,,you have several daughters and used to write stories about your encounters? I hope I have it right.     :  )

@Jannabelle I remember you too!  Yes, I did once write prolifically about my girls and my personal life.  Except for some posts in Wellness, I try not to do that anymore.

I agree about the labeling.  It probably came with the software they used. 

Nice to hear from you !!

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Valued Contributor

@LilacTree wrote:

@Jannabelle wrote:

@LilacTree wrote:

@LilacTree

@Jannabelle I remember you too!  Yes, I did once write prolifically about my girls and my personal life.  Except for some posts in Wellness, I try not to do that anymore.

Nice to hear from you !!

@LilacTree..... You too!

thanks for leaving your former nic at the bottom, I would not have recognized you.....

I remember a story you wrote about a gentleman you went out with....it was so good, detailed and interesting, I felt like I was reading a novel written by a professional......

have a good week.

Honored Contributor

@Jannabelle wrote:

@LilacTree wrote:

@Jannabelle wrote:

@LilacTree wrote:

@LilacTree

Nice to hear from you !!

@LilacTree..... You too!

thanks for leaving your former nic at the bottom, I would not have recognized you.....

I remember a story you wrote about a gentleman you went out with....it was so good, detailed and interesting, I felt like I was reading a novel written by a professional......

have a good week.

Good grief, even I don't remember that!!  I don't do that anymore, my posts are too over-analyzed.  But thank you for your kind words, I have always loved writing and still keep my own private journals.

It's going to be a rainy week around here, but I try never to complain about the weather.  Ours is wonderful in comparison to what has been going on in so many parts of the country this past year.

Wherever you are, you have a good week also!

Formerly Ford1224
Valued Contributor

@LilacTree wrote:

@Jannabelle wrote:

@LilacTree wrote:

@Jannabelle wrote:

@LilacTree wrote:

@LilacTree

Nice to hear from you !!

@LilacTree..... You too!

have a good week.

Good grief, even I don't remember that!!  I don't do that anymore, my posts are too over-analyzed.  But thank you for your kind words, I have always loved writing and still keep my own private journals.

It's going to be a rainy week around here, but I try never to complain about the weather.  Ours is wonderful in comparison to what has been going on in so many parts of the country this past year.

@LilacTree...lol....well,it's possible I have my posters mixed up...,,best I can remember it was someone you went out with once,,if it was you.......who ever wrote it was very good......and I am sorry you are not,comfortable,sharing anymore....but I understand.

our weather is a little rainy, but nothing bad....life is still good. :  )

Honored Contributor

@Jannabelle wrote:

@LilacTree wrote:

@Jannabelle wrote:

@LilacTree wrote:

@Jannabelle wrote:

@LilacTree wrote:

@LilacTree

Nice to hear from you !!

@LilacTree..... You too!

have a good week.

@LilacTree...lol....well,it's possible I have my posters mixed up...,,best I can remember it was someone you went out with once,,if it was you.......who ever wrote it was very good......and I am sorry you are not,comfortable,sharing anymore....but I understand.

our weather is a little rainy, but nothing bad....life is still good. :  )

If it was me, it had to be about an old high school boyfriend who was in the area a few years ago. We met only that once, but I had loved him dearly and I still think of him. 

Three men stand out in my life.  My first husband who died this past January, my 10-12 year boyfriend whom I haven't seen in almost 20 years, and my first love, my high school boyfriend, the one I probably wrote about.

Since I've been single since 1975 and dated a lot of men for a good 20 years, it's amazing there are only three I think about.  I stopped dating in the early 90s while I was still in my early 50s.  Have never missed it.  I didn't get sick until 2004. 

Good idea for a post!  Thanks Jannabelle!!

Formerly Ford1224