Trusted Contributor

Re: Why are certain people getting a birthday month credit, but not everyone? I might cancel my ord

I love how HSN is always offering a percentage off or a dollar amount. They do it very often as I get these offers through my email. So why can't QVC since they are one and the same now. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Why are certain people getting a birthday month credit, but not everyone? I might cancel my ord

My birthday was yesterday and I got a $5 credit. I don't have a Q card and I haven't bought from QVC in years. I'm pretty positive I won't use it. 

Honored Contributor

I don't know about QVC, but I just got a $5 gift voucher from Kohl's as an anniversary gift (of the month I first got my Kohl's card), plus they rounded up my rewards points to give me another $5.  

During my birthday month, I get a $10 gift voucher.  I always think "Now that's customer service!"

Unlike Ulta - every time I get to or near the $3 reward, the points somehow "expire".  I was just told in the past two weeks that I'd reached a $3 reward.  Went in yesterday to use it and was told it expired.  I said the cashier had only just told me I had it on my account, but didn't mention the expiration date.  This cashier said "Oh, she probably didn't realize."  I mean I could've used it that same day, if I'd known.  Which reminds me, just off to cancel my Ulta account.  Points don't even last a year anymore.

Honored Contributor

How childish!

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I got one this summer but it wasn't my birthday.  I was surprised, but I did appreciate it.  It took care of the shipping and part of the tax on my next order.

Honored Contributor

No birthday credit, no q card credit, no mug, but I keep getting $10 off codes from HSN. 

Esteemed Contributor

@PinkyPetunia  October is my birthday month also and no credit!  So..... HAPPY😊 BIRTHDAY TO ALL WHO HAVE A BIRTHDAY AND DONT GET A CREDIT! 🥳🎂🍦🍰

Respected Contributor

Then shop at Kohl's ! They give you a birthday coupon AND a coupon on the anniversary of opening your Kohl's CC.  The coupon for the anniversary goes up with the number of yrs you had the card.

Contributor

If I got a $5 account credit, I wouldn't use it unless there was something I needed or really wanted.  $5 isn't going to make me buy something just so I don't "lose" $5.

Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 What a rude and chidish response.