Contributor

Why am I still paying on a promotion that should've been paid off long ago?

Hi. Okay, I'm clearly not understanding how the promotions work. If I bought a ring last year for about $1500 and the minimum payment on the bill each month is around $50, but I send you all WELL over the minimum, like $350, $500 and/or $600 each month (you get the point...always over $100 each month regardless of the amount), WHY ON EARTH do I still owe over $1000 on the ring? Seems like some shady math in my book. Please advise ASAP.

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Re: Why am I still paying on a promotion that should've been paid off long ago?

@MissALuvintheQ.  Was the ring charged on a Q card?  Whatever credit card you used should be able to answer your question.  Once the item is put on a credit card, it's out of Qvc hands and they have no information on your credit accounts.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@MissALuvintheQ Why are you telling us at this forum?  You should take the discripancy up with the company who (I guess) is or isn't overcharging you!

That would make more sense, I would think.

Trusted Contributor

Well if over 100 means 150 it would take you 10 months to pay it off but I assume there's interest involved so a little longer depending on the interest rate. Plus there was probably tax on it so that's probably another 100 bucks.

So your situation sounds somewhat accurate.

QVC Customer Care

@MissALuvintheQ

I am sorry but I do not understand the question. Would you please send an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we will assist you directly.

Beth QVC

Contributor

Beth,

you really don't understand her question?  Why not contact her?

Honored Contributor

@Leeni.  Why don't you let Beth handle her own business?  There's a reason they have set procedures.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Occasional Contributor

I understand just what you are saying I had the same problem with a computer purchase. Call Customer Service, they do not explain the extended purchase well on air. If you can call them they will adjust how your payments are applied. Whenever I do them now I call in and make my payments. It was very upsetting for me at first. Good Luck.

Esteemed Contributor

This post clearly makes no sense...QVC has a credit card company for their own Q card - is this what you used to make the purchase, or, did you use your own bank credit card? Whichever credit card you used, that's who you need to contact.

Valued Contributor

The amount of people that don't understand how credit cards work is astounding.