Valued Contributor

Why am I locked out of my account?

For the last six months I haven't been able to pay online. Spoke to CS they can't help. Transferred to Synchrony Bank, automated voice. All the info. is the same as it always was. Can I cancel that card and use my own card instead/ How do I do that if I can't get to my account?

QVC Customer Care

Re: Why am I locked out of my account?

Hi @frenchie I'm so sorry you are having difficulty. Please email us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we will be happy to look into this for you. 

Trusted Contributor

This happened to me in the past.  EXTREME difficulty paying my bill online.  No one could help...??  I no longer use my Qcard, not worth the hassle.

Valued Contributor

How do I cancel my Q Card? Do I have to open a new account? 

Super Contributor

This happen to me back in the winter. CS couldn't help me until one nice lady suggested I cancel my card and apply for a new one. Solved the problem! 

Valued Contributor

I received an email yesterday from CS telling me my account was reactivated. I am still locked out. Time to cancel my Q card and use my own.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@frenchie  Did you read post #2 from Eva at QVC?  She said to e-mail them, and they will help you.  If you have trouble cancelling your card perhaps they could help you.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

frenchie wrote:

I received an email yesterday from CS telling me my account was reactivated. I am still locked out. Time to cancel my Q card and use my own.

why not just phone synchrony bank, give them your account number, and then ask them why you are locked out of your account online? maybe your password just needs to be reset? i am sure they can take care of it pretty easily.

Contact Us

For Questions, relating to your account, please call Customer Service at 877-490-1787, between the hours of 7:00am to 1:00am ET, 7 days a week. You may also write to us at:

QCard
PO Box 965017
Orlando, FL 32896-5017

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein