Contributor
Accepted Solution

Why all of the ‘shipping delay’ emails???

It’s not even mid February and I’ve already received two emails for orders that are listed on back order. This has NEVER happened to me and I’ve been a Q shopper since 1990. First it was my auto-delivery vitamins...today it’s my order for a Barefoot Dreams item. The latter had no problem with the order and now all of a sudden three days later they don’t have stock even after receiving an immediate order confirmation. This is a real problem for me and seems to come out of nowhere. How many other customers are getting these ‘back order’ emails??
Respected Contributor

Re: Why all of the ‘shipping delay’ emails???

I haven't received any emails about backorders on the products I've purchased.  Maybe it's where you live?? 

Contributor

I got one of those recently, and like you, this is the first time in 25 ++ years of shopping. I'm not optimistic about ever receiving this order.

Respected Contributor

I got one but it didn't say which item/order, strange!

Contributor

I can’t wven imagine how where I live has anything to do with it...I’m not in a foreign country and have been ordering for nearly 30 years from Michigan without a problem...I am wondering if it has anything to do with their purchase of HSN as I’ve seen, among other things, duplicate brands on both channels...I really see a change in general and can’t attribute it to any other reason since that’s a huge change in the recent past.
Contributor

Sorry...I see that my issue has been ‘solved’ and to go to ‘best answer’. Where is that??? And how was it solved??
Respected Contributor

@Moonie  I get nothing when I try this.  What is going on?

Honored Contributor

@Moonie wrote:
Sorry...I see that my issue has been ‘solved’ and to go to ‘best answer’. Where is that??? And how was it solved??

@Moonie  You are the only poster who has the ability to say your question was solved.  You accidentally clicked "best answer" on one of the replies.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

It happened to me too!  I ordered a Barbara King rug.  It first showed as advance order (which I didn't know until I checked my order.  It then went processing and now its backordered.  It's very frustrating!!

Esteemed Contributor